Rock presenter anyone?

Sarah1066

I am based on the coast on the South East Coast of the UK.

I have some experience in presenting rock music on radio and have presented on both internet ans FM with Hastings Rock radio. I am one of the organisers of the highly successful annual 28-day licensed Hastings Rock broadcast.

I am looking to do some rock dj-ing to stop me getting rusty during the 11 months that Hastings Rock is off the air.

You can read all about me on www.rockat1066.com and you will see that I am an unusual in the world of rock radio.

I use SAM Broadcaster Pro and have a library of over 10,000 rock tracks, all tagged. I have my own little studio.

I love rock music in all its variations.... New Rock, Classic Rock, Progressive, ProgMetal, and downright heavy.

If this is remotely interesting to your station, give me a shout rock@1066-media.com

:)

Nightrider

Hello If you have the Love of Music,and People come and have some FUN with us. Bring your favorite music and be a DJ of our great Internet Radio staff, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a minimum of 500 songs, a headset. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me. call my cell 1-216-376-5255. or SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk