* DJ LOOKING FOR RADIO STATION *

John Sheridan

Hello, my name is JOHN SHERIDAN i am a producer and DJ. I have been mixing and making music for years. I am attending Scratch DJ academy. I have experience going live, i have done live shows (clubs, house parties, etc). I am looking for a radio station to go live on! I mostly play EDM, Dubstep, Trap and Hip Hop. I have a soundcloud that i would love for everyone to check out! If you are interested in me and my music email me and lets talk!

email: johnsheridan.music@gmail.com

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/johnsheridan-music

Linton Johnson

Hi John,

I'm the founder of Fit & Fun! Radio (www.fitnfunradio.com). We play dance hits of the 80's, 90's and today. We are currently the most listened to fitness radio station online. We are currently undergoing a major overhaul as we have just signed an agreement that will put us even farther ahead on the global stage. We will now have our own app, and 7 different channels on each of the following streaming media platforms, which will provide us with an audience of up to 122 million people worldwide:

-Roku TV
-Google TV & Nexus TV
-iTunes Radio & Apple TV
-Amazon Fire TV

I listened to your resume on Soundcloud and I enjoyed what I heard. If you are interested in joining our team, please let me know by emailing me at linton@fitnfunliving.com.

Thank you,

Linton Johnson
Founder/Managing Member

DJ Wolfi

Hello Sheridan,

This all sounds really awesome, furthermore your style fits totally our radio style. I would have contacted you via mail, but due to some issues at our provider I can't use it right now.

Maybe more to the radio I'm working at: It's called CurveRadio, named after the browser game Curve Fever. We are their radio, but now we also try to become part of other games, so they also have a player with our radio there. If this isn't special enough so far, here a few more facts why we aren't as every other radio station.

1st The staff. We are all between 14 and 23 years - from the youngest DJ to our boss. Furthermore we're from all over the world - mainly Europe (Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, England) But also from e.g. Israel and America (I am 15 and from Germany for example) and all volunteers. That's why we understand us pretty well between the staff, we are like a big family.
2nd Our website is quite professional for a webradio (curveradio.com). I've seen many other radio stations with way older designs. Currently we're still working on it, but we always try to improve the design and functions. Check it out if you want.
3rd We also have quite many listeners (again in contrast to other radios). So not fewer than 90 (max) a day up to 200 (max) a day.

There are man more things I could tell you, but because I don't know yet whether you're even interested, I would like to do this in a private talk on Skype. So if you want contact me on Skype Gaussplayer [DJ Wolfi].

Have a nice day,
DJ Wolfi, DJ and Radio Manager at CurveRadio

Matt Prime

Hello, my name is JOHN SHERIDAN i am a producer and DJ. I have been mixing and making music for years. I am attending Scratch DJ academy. I have experience going live, i have done live shows (clubs, house parties, etc). I am looking for a radio station to go live on! I mostly play EDM, Dubstep, Trap and Hip Hop. I have a soundcloud that i would love for everyone to check out! If you are interested in me and my music email me and lets talk!

email: johnsheridan.music@gmail.com

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/johnsheridan-music

Check us out

Underground station looking for djs bluvelvetradio.com

Matt Prime

Hey mate

Love to have u onboard at blu velvet radio

We are an up and coming online station

Can get u up and running soon as, all we ask is for u to promote the station and be committed to the blu v cause

become part of the blu v family