Free Christmas Show

sscargo

After a great response from stations last year we are offering an extra presentation this year. Colin French Productions is getting in the festive mood by offering FREE holiday programming to stations.

An eight-hour programme is being offered for broadcast over the holiday season without charge. The show can be cut back to a one off Christmas track or up to eight hours the choice is yours. The show has been created as "one-shot" stand-alone programme; meaning if you don't currently carry any of my productions on your station this can just be a one-off special for Christmas Day.

Colin French Productions Managing Director explains, "We enjoy playing Christmas songs each year and wish to give all DJ's the day off so they can have time with their family so we have produced a quality program just for you''

The shows are an ideal way to fill a gap in your Christmas Schedule and to give your DJs the day off.

SOME OF THE TRACKS FEATURED IN THIS YEARS SHOW

C.W. McCall - Sing Silent Night

Dean Martin - A Marshmallow World

Bobby Vee - A Not So Merry Christmas

Morecambe & Wise - The Twelve Days Of Christmas

Johnny Preston - New Baby For Christmas

Bob Rivers - Have Yourself An Ozzy Little Christmas

Bobby Curtola - My Christmas Tree

Al Hirt - Holiday For Trumpet

Christmas Trumpets-We Wish You a Very Merry Christmas

Roger Miller - Footprints In The Snow

Snow Miser (Dick Shawn) - Snow Miser

The Hollyridge Strings - Santa's Got A Brand New Bag

Barry Gordon - Nuttin' For Christmas

Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Blossoms - Winter Wonderland

Stations interested in broadcasting this free show can request further information by emailing me goodtimeoldies@gmail.com