10+ year house music radio show looking for station

Justin Styles

Hello,

As the current station I'm part of has been slowly dying I'm in the process of looking for a new home for my weekly show, The House of Styles.

I'm looking for an established radio station with a solid listener base that I be part of. I bring a quality produced show with weekly guest DJs from the Minneapolis area. Typically the shows consist of all deep house but we branch into other electronic dance music genres on occasion as well. Currently the show airs Monday nights from 8pm to 10pm CST (GMT -6).

Past episodes can be heard at our website, www.thehouseofstyles.com

Epic Gamer Radio is an online radio station owned by Bishop. He started the radio station a year and a half ago. Over the span of the year and half, Epic Gamer Radio has done charities, prize give-aways, events and so much more! As an online radio station that plays games while spinning our favorite tunes. We DJ from a variety of games; GuildWars 2, Star Wars, Star Trek, Secret World, and SecondLife. We are definitely open to all other games as well!

We are looking for DJ's! We are looking for other staff positions. We also provide the software for our staff that they need to dj with. We have the legal version of SAM called SAM Vibe, and its amazing. If you would like to know more, email JessieLynn@epicgamerradio.com; NewbieCakes@epicgamerradio.com, Stewie@epicgamerradio.com, MidKnight@epicgamerradio.com

www.epicgamerradio.com
www.epicgamerradio.com/apply-today

Epic Gamer Radio; where the Elite come to play!

Hello,

As the current station I'm part of has been slowly dying I'm in the process of looking for a new home for my weekly show, The House of Styles.

I'm looking for an established radio station with a solid listener base that I be part of. I bring a quality produced show with weekly guest DJs from the Minneapolis area. Typically the shows consist of all deep house but we branch into other electronic dance music genres on occasion as well. Currently the show airs Monday nights from 8pm to 10pm CST (GMT -6).

Past episodes can be heard at our website, www.thehouseofstyles.com
I'm very interested please email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com