Any stable, music only, channel?

I am looking for radio channels (anything except for classical or hip hop please), that has NO talk whatsoever, no commercials and has a very high uptime (stable). I am listening using an Argon Inet+ Internet radio so the channel must be listed there. I have googled and the hits that suggested it was no talk, were either wrong, or the music suddenly interrupted because of some network failure, I need to know if someone, by experience, has heard anyone without those troubles.

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
the Party Vibe radio streams have mostly switched to this format (straight music/mixes) and cover most EDM genres. Be aware though that network failures can be local and are far worse with any wi-fi equipment. The more common 2.4 GHz band is full of interference from neighbours computer equipment + various other random gadgets and although 5GHz is "clearer" the signal is not as "strong" to get past distances/obstacles and some channels are shared with aircraft radars; if you use one of these and live near an aerodrome you get knocked back off the channel for 10 mins until its clear again!

If possible use a wired connection for your device (I know it is a hassle dealing with the cables) but because of the way Internet radio (and wirless internet works) works intermittent network disturbances can always pose a problem.