BeatRateLDN World

BeatRateLDN signifies everything Underground / Events / Artist Management / Artist Development / Radio Station & Record Label - www.BeatRate-Radio.com Check us out

We're looking for DJs / Host & Presenters - To join our strong growing Team , Daytime Presenters ideally would come from a Media Back ground or People at College looking for Experience get in touch - management@beatrate-radio.com

Artists & Producers within the EDM / House & HipHop Genres with material , can send it in to
us for Possible Signing and Release - submissions@beatrate-radio.com

onkeys

Hello there! My name is Taelor (AKA OnKeys) I'm a DJ (and producer) from London currently studying music technology at college with a passion for dance music (mainly Deep/Tech House along with Garage). I've played on stations in the past (Monster House Radio 88.3FM, ShakeFM 103.7 and Audiction Radio) So I'm experienced with all of the software side of things as well as running a station; I have a soundcloud although there isn't too much on there atm, however there will be soon, you can have a listen to some stuff here www.soundcloud.com/onkeys

So basically I mix mainly house and garage music, whilst interacting with listeners, however recently I've had a keen interest in podcasting and would like to alternate between the two so I can talk about new tracks and generally interact with listeners more if that'd fit the bill nicely? I was looking to stick to House/garage/Grime/Dubstep although I can definitley adjust, since I am a fan of all genres and absolutely love all music.

Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon! All the best :)

Many thanks for the reply we are liking what we are reading- your the kind of Presenter/DJs were are looking for . We are all for the concept that you are talking - we love the Presenter / Listener interaction as this is what keeps people engaged on the Station. Firstly what area are you from ? Also what's your Contact number so we can call and discuss how things are run etc ..

onkeys

Many thanks for the reply we are liking what we are reading- your the kind of Presenter/DJs were are looking for . We are all for the concept that you are talking - we love the Presenter / Listener interaction as this is what keeps people engaged on the Station. Firstly what area are you from ? Also what's your Contact number so we can call and discuss how things are run etc ..

Hi there, no worries, it's my pleasure :)
I'm actually from Essex just outside London near lakeside/chafford hundred if you know where that is? I'll try to pm you my contact number (just so nobody else can spam me haha)

I'm going to be completely honest with you and let you know that I'm not sure how good I'd be at running a talk show, but it's certainly something I'd like to try out! Saying that, I am completely comfortable with djing live and interacting with listeners that way, as this is what I've been doing for a few years now :)

I'll drop you a pm of my number if I can find out how to, if not I guess ill drop you an email instead; have a great day!