[BOOK] The DIY Internet Radio Cookbook

cover3.jpg

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know of a brand new beginner's guide to creating a 24/7 streaming Internet Radio station available on Amazon. The book, The DIY Internet Radio Cookbook, covers all aspects of Internet radio, from choosing a streaming server to building your studio to promoting your station. Below is the "official" description (from the back cover of the book,) and I've also attached a file with the introduction and first chapter of the book to give you a taste of what the rest of the book has in store. Full disclosure: I am the author of this book, and I wrote it after being discouraged that there wasn't more information "out there" on building your own station. I'd welcome any feedback or questions you might have.

http://www.amazon.com/DIY-Internet-Radio-Cookbook-Beginners/dp/0692537627

Attachments

• Radio-Cookbook-Sample.pdf
    205.2 KB · Views: 5,599

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
looks like a good book; although as its in dead tree format (which is understandable) it would cost me a load to get posted to England. Also a lot of the tech/legal issues are slightly different in Europe. At some point I'd be happy to assist in creating a "European/International" version if you are interested (although I'm usually quite busy with my day job so it wouldn't be immediate).

Alex