Configuring mixer to computer

kevinm15

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and recently started an online station. I have been having trouble configuring my mixer to the computer. Below are some photos of what I am trying to do, however my computer won't recognize the line-in imput, and it shows up as "currently unavailable". I'm not tech savy by any means an all your input will be greatly appreciated!Thank you for your time and help!

Kevin

download
download
download
download

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the forums. :)

Your image links are broken. We tried the links on their own and we got "access denied".

Have you tried messing around with your soundcards settings? Is the 'line input' enabled?

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
bear in mind that (usually) the line out on a PC is often a light green socket and line in is light blue (similar looking colours especially in poor light) - added to which both are often in an inconvenient place to get to on the rear panel of the PC. it is very easy to plug the 3,5mm jack plug into the wrong socket; and many PC soundcards use the presence (or otherwise) of the plug to activate the line in (as opposed to a microphone plugged in at the front)

Last edited: