Couple of issues i need a bit of help with....

RichardJ

I am still having issues with the Genres - I have restarted the server but still no joy i can't get them to display in the directory. - any thoughts anyone?

Also here is one for the support team I've started to get this error message at the top of the Centova Cast pages. -

Software error:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'internetradio.servers' doesn't exist at /var/www/internet-radio.org.uk/lib/radio.lib.pl line 731, <DATA> line 290.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@internet-radio.org.uk), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Thanks

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Richard

Please can you post a link to your radio so that we can figure out the problem more easily or just please provide your server username instead, thank you.

Yes, that error message has been fixed now, we were just doing some database maintenance which caused that to display for a little while in the control panel. All sorted now.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Thank you.

As you have an Icecast server you need to edit the genres under the 'Mount Points' tabs AutoDJ settings.

brumradio.png

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Great, we are pleased that this is working for you now.

The "Public" setting determines whether your stream is either public or private. If it is set to private then it will not appear in any public radio directory's.