Crash Radio Waco Looking for DJs

Johnnybar

Looking for outgoing DJs to fill slots during the week for morning times and afternoon times.
10 year old station fun family orientated atmosphere
All are welcome to apply, Mainly an Alternative genre of music to be played, Talk shows are welcomed and preferred but doing just a music slot is fine as well.

Requirements:
Must be 18 or older to apply
The ability to be on time for your spot and time on the station.
Must have Sam Broadcaster or software that is capable of holding a playlist for commercials
if you need suggestion on software one of our audio team members can help you in finding something that will work for you
High end Mic preferred but most mics that are on PC's are sufficient
willing to do at least an hour show either music or talk, (guidelines for talk shows will be given upon request)
All talk shows are requested to be recorded and uploaded to server to be put into our back history section for users wanting to go listen to past shows.

Bonus: For every DJ that takes this to the next level and gets an advertisement package sold that DJ will get 25% of the ending sale. NOTE THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT FOR DJS, this is only if you want to.

Plus each new DJ will get there own show and that show posted on the front page of the site,
DJs will need to come up with there own unique DJ name must have a first name and a last name.

A lot more is there and available for all new DJs wanting to apply.
Serious inquires only please

If interested just send me a message or PM me

CEO- Crash Radio Waco
Where we Rock your eardrums

Johnnybar

Send all inquires to:::::

Looking for outgoing DJs to fill slots during the week for morning times and afternoon times.
10 year old station fun family orientated atmosphere
All are welcome to apply, Mainly an Alternative genre of music to be played, Talk shows are welcomed and preferred but doing just a music slot is fine as well.

Requirements:
Must be 18 or older to apply
The ability to be on time for your spot and time on the station.
Must have Sam Broadcaster or software that is capable of holding a playlist for commercials
if you need suggestion on software one of our audio team members can help you in finding something that will work for you
High end Mic preferred but most mics that are on PC's are sufficient
willing to do at least an hour show either music or talk, (guidelines for talk shows will be given upon request)
All talk shows are requested to be recorded and uploaded to server to be put into our back history section for users wanting to go listen to past shows.

Bonus: For every DJ that takes this to the next level and gets an advertisement package sold that DJ will get 25% of the ending sale. NOTE THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT FOR DJS, this is only if you want to.

Plus each new DJ will get there own show and that show posted on the front page of the site,
DJs will need to come up with there own unique DJ name must have a first name and a last name.

A lot more is there and available for all new DJs wanting to apply.
Serious inquires only please

If interested just send me a message or PM me

CEO- Crash Radio Waco
Where we Rock your eardrums

All that would like to apply just send me an email to johnnybar@crashradiowaco.com

Johnnybar

Johnnybar

All interested DJ's looking to come join our team of DJ's you can now go to our main website and fill out our DJ Application located in the links on the left with in the main list of site links.
To all who have applied and have gotten the chance to speak with me Welcome to Crash Radio Waco Team

D

djjamminm86

I'm looking for a career with internet radio... You guys have paid positions?

Regards,

Matt

(JAMMIN' M)

Johnnybar

I'm looking for a career with internet radio... You guys have paid positions?

Regards,

Matt

(JAMMIN' M)
All of our DJ's work off of a commission base, if you would like to know more let me know and we can setup a time and date to talk on skype.