DJ looking for a station

Snowy

Hi,

looking for a station to play for, i play house under 2 different names, ideally would suit a friday night slot after 8pm, i have over 20 years experience and 6 with internet radio.

thx

Hi,

looking for a station to play for, i play house under 2 different names, ideally would suit a friday night slot after 8pm, i have over 20 years experience and 6 with internet radio.

thx
Hey there snowy, I am looking for Deejays to fill spots on my Radio. I run my station on EST time despite being in the UK. Please email me and we can talk further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Poacher5

Hi,

thx

SKYWAVE RADIO

Hi i am poacher5 (a Presenter with skywaveradio.net) - We are currently looking for Presenters/DJ's to fill our stations timetable - if you are really interested in joining a station that with your enthusiasm and you have ideas/motive and want to shine - then email me poacher5@virginmedia.com or warrenjohnson@gmail.com

DJ Wolfi

Hey Snowy,

my name is DJ Wolfi, I'm DJ and Radio Manager at CurveRadio. And we are searching for new DJs. I just wrote a thread here, there you find more information about the radio. Or you check us out on curveradio.com. There you can also find our requirements and contact details. And don't forget: we have cookies ;)

Greetings,
DJ Wolfi

Stevy6

Hey Steve from easy street .
Trying to reply to your email. But keeps bouncing. You got an alternative mail? Its studio@ mail bouncing.

Epic Gamer Radio is an online radio station owned by Bishop. He started the radio station a year and a half ago. Over the span of the year and half, Epic Gamer Radio has done charities, prize give-aways, events and so much more! As an online radio station that plays games while spinning our favorite tunes. We DJ from a variety of games; GuildWars 2, Star Wars, Star Trek, Secret World, and SecondLife. We are definitely open to all other games as well!

We are looking for DJ's! We are looking for other staff positions. We also provide the software for our staff that they need to dj with. We have the legal version of SAM called SAM Vibe, and its amazing. If you would like to know more, email JessieLynn@epicgamerradio.com;NewbieCakes@epicgamerradio.com,Stewie@epicgamerradio.com, MidKnight@epicgamerradio.com

www.epicgamerradio.com
www.epicgamerradio.com/apply-today

Epic Gamer Radio; where the Elite come to play!