DJ looking for work

Dj_Cuppy

hi im looking for dj work (LIVE ON AIR) i have 6 years experience and im very passionate about my music
if you are interested please feel free to contact me

email - carrie_westwood@aol.co.uk
skype djcuppy31

i looking forward to hearing from you

Gregg Allen

Party 934 is looking for unique, forward-thinking individuals to remotely-produce independent and non-traditional radio programs. No experience is required as training is provided. This position is remote in nature and a presence in our office is not required - in other words, all of our on-air personalities stream their programs from home.

Candidates will be programming and presenting of an exciting, entertaining, and informative radio program that you create. It could be music, talk, or a little bit of both. At Party 934, we allow our personalities to have a personality; the station takes a hand-off approach to programming, and thus, on-air personalities have near complete creative control.

Our parent organization, The Freeform Radio Initiative, is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit organization. Thus, all our broadcasts are commercial free. Unlike other stations, we do not charge any fees to our on-air personalities, or to the thousands of independent musical artists featured 24/7 on Party 934.

If you are interested in this position and getting your voice heard on the air, please send a letter of interest to dan@party934.com. In the meantime, feel free to visit our website - www.party934.com

jacobssonboy

hi im looking for dj work (LIVE ON AIR) i have 6 years experience and im very passionate about my music
if you are interested please feel free to contact me

email - carrie_westwood@aol.co.uk
skype djcuppy31

i looking forward to hearing from you

why not come and check out Dynamite Radio | Home and come and join us and see if you want to be a part of dynamite radio where we got the music and if you want to lcome and see how we work log on to Free Video Chat, 5000+ Video Chat Rooms - Paltalk and come and vissit our chat room named dynamite radio and dynamite chat.

DJ Mac Scotty

Interested in discussing a position with you.

Hi I am Scott Thompson Executive Director for Beetz Radio Station which is out of both Bradford, UK and Hamilton, ON Canada. Could you please send me a demo of your work and details of what time slot and format you like to play to scotthompson3@msn.com. We are a commercially licensed station and are interested to hear from you.

Thank you,

Scott Thompson
Executive Director Beetz Radio Station.

jacobssonboy

Dynamite Radio. www.dynamiteradio.co.uk

Think you can host one of the worlds funnest chatty or even musical shows around the globe? Sign up and be part of the station that brings you shows like The Camp Corner or even The MEGA CAMP Corner! Join us DJs and show the world some love! Cheers guys! then you can send in a dj app on www.dynamitradio.co.uk