DJ/Presenter looking for a station!

Jake Coupland

Hey guys!

I'm Jake, I'm 16 and live in the UK with a dream of being on radio! I'm looking for a station to present on, my main focus/genre being Top 40, Hits, R&B and Pop! I've presented on local hospital radio before but had to take a break from that for exams!

I also have completed work experience at BBC Broadcasting House working on BBC Radio 1 so have a lot of experience in the industry and would love to bring this to a station!

Please get back to me :)

Hi Jake,

We need a DJ to record their program in mp3 format, we will feed you the music, you can record anytime, we will offer your broadcast as a podcast 1 hour format , every other day, 24/ 7. Send us a Demo, We will add you to our Radio Page front cover, check it out: IndieRadioMusic.com , we play all Indie music.
Attn: Bill
Staff@IndieRadioMusic.com

Jake have you found a station as yet? Being a young DJ at the age of 16, Caribbean Shine Radio is the perfect place for you, as we also know what it means to be young in the game. What I am saying is we are also young as a station, meaning you would instantly be one of our star DJs and you won't be over shadowed by older DJs as in other stations. In other words we can both grow together and if this sounds good check us out at www.caribbeanshineradio.tk and check our schedule with endless slots available.

Email at info@caribbeanshineradio.tk or jharveysxm@gmail.com

seamus

Hey guys!

I'm Jake, I'm 16 and live in the UK with a dream of being on radio! I'm looking for a station to present on, my main focus/genre being Top 40, Hits, R&B and Pop! I've presented on local hospital radio before but had to take a break from that for exams!

I also have completed work experience at BBC Broadcasting House working on BBC Radio 1 so have a lot of experience in the industry and would love to bring this to a station!

there is a link to our station at the bottom of this message. we play a variety of music (indie, hip-hop, etc) with a focus on punk and local music. let us know if you think you would be a good fit.

http://www.freeradioprovo.com

We are looking for a presenter for our wide area genre, it would be a volunteer spot, you would have you own show, we would promote you completely on the station, we send you the music to play, you run you show. I can work two ways we send you the music, you review the music and record your responses with the music added, or you could record your responses and we could dub in the music here at the station. Do you have any examples of your work, be advised we average about 4000 listeners per month and growing. Send us an example of you work, if his sounds like what your looking for, you would be our first DJ on line. Thanks

Nightrider

ROCKIN RADIO IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED DJ's OR NO EXPERIENCE ONES NEEDED. WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT ONES. JUST NEED TO LOVE MUSIC, PEOPLE, BE FUN AND ENTERTAINING. CALL DJ Rock CELL 1-216-376-5255 OR ADD ME ON SKYPE therock207399 I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/

djcobra3

Hi thanks for your interest in joining our team we are a Uk based online radio station whit over 15 thousand listeners if you are interested in doing a show

All djs must present a show meaning talk news, weather, names of songs engage whit your listener’s at all times. a minimum age required 18

Djs have joined and wasting our time sending fake demo mixes from other stations and not presenting their show properly Playing aloud of mixtapes so now we had to charge a fee of £20 a month as soon as you start so djs can start taking there radio shows seriously

Tools you will need to start your show any broadcasting software Sam broad caster or virtual Dj also a Mic all this all software can be provided send me your Dj pic for website Times and days when you can start thanks looking forward to hiring from you again thanks

ambition radio

Jake have you found a station as yet? Being a young DJ at the age of 16, Caribbean Shine Radio is the perfect place for you, as we also know what it means to be young in the game. What I am saying is we are also young as a station, meaning you would instantly be one of our star DJs and you won't be over shadowed by older DJs as in other stations. In other words we can both grow together and if this sounds good check us out at www.caribbeanshineradio.tk and check our schedule with endless slots available.

Email at info@caribbeanshineradio.tk or jharveysxm@gmail.com

Ambition radio www.ambitionradio.com
We are looking for more DJs to join our growing network. if your intrested contact admin ambitionradio@rocketmail.com DJs can play from home via our remote networks also for free.we have are changing our policy's which we have linked up with some exciting contacts.PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS 100%. NO TIME WASTERS
keep the vibe alive

Hey guys!

hi have you got a email so i can email you about joining my station as we are looking for dj's/ Presenters

Hey guys!

Up Radio is Relaunching in 2016 - We Are Recruiting - If You're interested plaese email matt.swain@upradiouk.com - Or for more information visit our website - www.upradiouk.com