DJ/Presenter looking for station

Funkiez Radio

Hi I'm Danny B long story short I've done radio presenting for a number of years including commercial FM & Internet radio, normally during nights broadcasting live mix shows. Although I can also do presenting playing hit's old and new basically I just love being on radio. Have a good broadcasting etiquette & Involve the listeners.

I have a full studio to broadcast live from at home with studio quality mic. Also have full knowledge on how to set up servers & I use Sam BC to broadcast

For more info on myself please e-mail me @ danielbramham86@gmail.com

Here is a link to my Soundcloud & Latest Mix this gives you an idea of a live mix show

https://soundcloud.com/funkyfreshfm

https://soundcloud.com/funkyfreshfm/danny-funkiez-b-december-2014

Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello,

I'm the station manager for an up and coming online radio station 'The Basement Radio' Coming Summer 2015. We currently have 5 DJ's but we are still short by two DJ's to fill our timetable so we are a weekly running station. Would this be something you are interested in?

MrKrotos

If you are still interested, we have a new project that we would love you to feature on :)

Msg me!

Rooster

Hello,

I'm the station manager for an up and coming online radio station 'The Basement Radio' Coming Summer 2015. We currently have 5 DJ's but we are still short by two DJ's to fill our timetable so we are a weekly running station. Would this be something you are interested in?
hi we have slots avail for our station, check us out, mentalasylum.net if u like fill out app
HI ex pro broadcaster [retired injured after road accident] available. My music spans ten decades in a number of popular genres. I am housebound, but I have my own studio [pro equipment] if I'm of use to you forwarding MP3 complete two hour shows [mix preferred] email me at clubs radio@mail.com. Out of interest where are you based? Whichever way you go 'good luck to you all'.
John R.

Epic Gamer Radio is an online radio station owned by Bishop. He started the radio station a year and a half ago. Over the span of the year and half, Epic Gamer Radio has done charities, prize give-aways, events and so much more! As an online radio station that plays games while spinning our favorite tunes. We DJ from a variety of games; GuildWars 2, Star Wars, Star Trek, Secret World, and SecondLife. We are definitely open to all other games as well!

We provide our own DJ's with the necessary programs that is needed (Sam Broadcaster). Its a Legal Version of Sam Broad Caster called Sam Broadcaster Live DJ. Its nice and user-friendly!

We are looking for DJ's! We are looking for other staff positions. If you would like to know more, email JessieLynn@epicgamerradio.com;NewbieCakes@epicgamerradio.com, Stewie@epicgamerradio.com, MidKnight@epicgamerradio.com

www.epicgamerradio.com
www.epicgamerradio.com/apply-today

Epic Gamer Radio; where the Elite come to play!