djs/presenters wanted

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a show The radio program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews in sports, National & Upcoming music artist with great commentary and also providing the Hottest music in Urban, Music Hip Hop ,Pop ,Classics etc. giving are listeners the best in live Dee Jay Music Mixes would love the opportunity of being a part of the roster of this great Online Radio Journey email: me @ KangoblackHouse@yahoo.com
Thank You
Rick Hart
Http://kangoblackhouse.listen2myradio.com

Louisa Thomas

Hello There

I have got a little experience on presenting a radio show as I have worked on another internet radio station for just under the year, but I have learnt a lot and am still keen to learn. I had 2 main shows a week, 1 on a Friday night and a breakfast show on a Saturday morning. I also had a show every second Sunday afternoon. I am no longer with this internet radio station that I was a presenter for, we have parted on good terms. I have got the bug for being a presenter and I wondered if you were looking for any new presenters at the moment.

I listen to all sorts of music from country music to movie hits, musicals, 50's to 00's, chart music, club classics, rock & roll, jazz, easy listening, and my collection of music is always growing. If I was successful, then I would play music that suited for the time of day / evening that people would enjoy. For example : - Friday evening I would play things like club classics I know that not all my tastes in music would suit every listener, but I would try to find a happy medium which would probably contain artists like Queen, Bonjovi, Will Young, Alesha Dixon, Abba.

I am based in the South West of the UK and I when I was with the previous radio station, I was using Sam Broadcaster for my shows to go live. I also have a Sound cloud page which I uploaded recorded shows to and if you would like to hear one of the shows then please let me know and I will send you a link.

I look forward to hearing from you or someone from your team soon.

Kind Regards

Rooster

Hi I have found so many bogus or short on info stations advertising and I hope I have found a professionally acting station at last.
I am a former broadcasting pro journalist/ reporter/ producer/presenter now housebound after a road accident.
My first 'show' was made when I was four years old [I used to lay in bed performing like a radio show] and it was the only thing I wanted and still want to do despite success in being a novelist/dramatist.
I have my own recording studio and can deliver programs to fit your format via MP3 in dropbox to order.
My library has a playing duration of 12+ days non-stop.
The music covers ten decades in ten genres.
I have a sample waiting if you let me know where you ant it sent to.
My email address is clubs radio@mail.com
Please contact me if I might be of use to you please.
John Robertson

Will Roberts

PLEASE consider my syndicated weekly show .

When a cookie-cutter political talk show just isn’t enough, it’s time to program to Will Roberts
! Will Robert’s Weekly Telegram is a political variety radio & Entertainment show that strives to share refreshingly unusual viewpoints with its audience. Will is neither on the right side, or the left side. Will is on his audience’s side offering a humorous view of the events that shape the daily conversation of people everywhere. Also, Will provides a look at the inside of Hollywood and the way it works. Washington Politics and Hollywood behind the scenes. This former Cirque du Soleil Vegas act, syndicated cartoon humorist and Modern Day Will Rogers is changing the talk radio conversation!

Here is quick summary:
We’re confident your audience will enjoy this fresh new approach to political talk radio and would welcome the opportunity to have you join us. Please call or E with questions and thoughts. Could this be of interest?
Ask us about the Will Roberts daily syndicated humor cartoons and daily 1 min scream, that you can run on your radio or news site… FREE!

cid:B9C93EE2-E6B6-49F4-B61F-DFF58B52E5A4@home

Check out the radio show website: WillSays.com

cid:D98E5FD6-B535-478E-95CE-8A9CE67C9D31@home

Will Roberts
The Daily Scream!
about.me/WillRobertsWeeklyTelegram