DJs wanted For UK Station

Chris Wright

Are you looking to join a UK Station, have little or no experience, or even a talented DJ, then why not give Roses Radio a try. Age / music genre not an issue. Just happy to give anyone a try, and help them to become the best that they can be. All we ask is that DJs are happy to do live shows as we don't do anything pre-recorded. So why not give us a try, come join a great family orientated station. To complete a DJ application simply visit: www.rosesradio.co.uk/djapp.html or check out the website at: www.rosesradio.co.uk

Martyn Brown

Hi Chris,

Not sure if this would be of interest to you ... I've just replied to someone looking for pre-rec shows.

I record 6 one hour long shows for hospital radio syndication each month.

You are welcome to have access to these shows which are 'supported' by a business and, therefore, get four mentions an hour in each show. Their donation goes to the hospital radio charity.

Let me know if these are useful to help fill your schedule.

Hi Chris,

Not sure if this would be of interest to you ... I've just replied to someone looking for pre-rec shows.

I record 6 one hour long shows for hospital radio syndication each month.

You are welcome to have access to these shows which are 'supported' by a business and, therefore, get four mentions an hour in each show. Their donation goes to the hospital radio charity.

Let me know if these are useful to help fill your schedule.

Hello Martyn,

Your programmes are something we might be interested in, but you don't detail the content of your pre-recorded programmes?

Our station is focussed on championing the unknown/unsigned artists and bands, so let me know if you're interested!

Martyn Brown

Hi Chris,

Apologies for not detailing the content, Hospital Radio shows are pretty much all pop music from across the decades.

Some sample shows are here; https://www.mixcloud.com/martynbrown/

The Old, Gold 'n' Rare may suit as some of the old music is from un-heard-of bands and artists but I don't feature unsigned bands.