DjVp's here

DjVp

Hi, I'm DjVp .

Composing/playing music and radio broadcasting is what I like to do most when I have time left after work.

I might be looking for a new internetradiostation to work with as a volunteer. So, I'm not looking for money. I even like to invest a little if it's for a nice radioproject, together with other great Dj's.

Since September 2011, I had my own radioshow at a Dutch internetradiostation, twice a month. It was called "Anna Vidya". I really liked doing it and the people who are running the radiostation like me and my radioprogram as well, but I feel more and more like wanting something else again. This radiostation was mainly a spiritual radiostation with new age-music. I had a free role with my radioprogram. So I could play whatever I wanted but of course, the steady radiolisteners didn't appreciate it too much when I became a bit too experimental from time to time.
In the end, Anna Vidya was a kind of ambient, relaxing radioprogram combined with poems and thoughts from listeners and with my own composed backgroundmusic added to it. It was fun for sure.

In fact I would really like to keep doing the same thing again with another interesting radiostation in the near future (in a loungy, ambient style maybe or in the style of Lush - SomaFm which I seem to like a lot these days), although if someone has other great ideas where I could be part of, I would like to hear it as well.

So, I have my own equipment already :
- Sam Broadcaster
- a good broadband internetconnection
- mics
- V-studio 100 audiocapture (where I plug in the mics and can add some effects live when needed)
- edirol EX UA25 usb connection with my MSI-laptop
- other music equipment like djembés, flutes, keyboards, Cakewalk Sonar Producer X1, pianoteq....

So, if someone is interested to hear more about me, please contact me up here or mail me : anna.vidya@telenet.be
Many thanks forward and regards from Belgium !