DO YOU WANT 100% Full Interaction with Listeners.

Demo

Hi all,
I am co-owner of http://hive365.co.uk/ and we are always on the lookout for Talented Presenters to join our amazing team.
We offer more interaction than any other station HERE via our Webplayer / Windows7 Gadget / Ingame Plugin, mIRC and our Request page on our website. (Which you will see On The Fly via our Custom Made Dashboard)
We are looking for Presenters with a minimum age of 18, Be able to do a minimum of 2hrs per week, Have a substantial music library for the show / genre you play to be able to take requests.
You must have the knowledge to be able to use the software of your choice (Sam Broadcaster, Virtual DJ, Traktor etc) and also have the correct tagging for your music.
Teamspeak would be an advantage because we use this for Handovers.
Please check out our Schedule http://hive365.co.uk/schedule/ and if are interested then please sign up on our forums and submit your application in the Join The Team section and provide as much information to assist your application.

If you require anymore information, Please contact me @: demo@hive365.co.uk

Many Thanks ;)

Last edited:

onkeys

Hello there! My name is Taelor (AKA OnKeys) I'm a DJ from London with a passion for dance music (mainly Deep/Tech House along with Garage). I've played on stations in the past (Monster House Radio 88.3FM, ShakeFM 103.7 and Audiction Radio) So I'm experienced with all of the software side of things as well as running a station; I have a soundcloud although there isn't too much on there atm, however there will be soon, you can have a listen to some stuff here www.soundcloud.com/onkeys

So basically I mix mainly house and garage music, whilst interacting with listeners, however recently I've had a keen interest in podcasting and would like to alternate between the two so I can talk about new tracks and generally interact with listeners more if that'd fit the bill nicely? I was looking to stick to House/garage/Grime/Dubstep although I can definitley adjust, since I am a fan of all genres and absolutely love all music.

Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon! All the best :)

Demo

Hi onkeys,
Sorry for late reply but been away past couple of weeks.
The genre of music you have stated is all good here. We do provide interaction for all listeners which can keep you busy :)
Do you have TeamSpeak to join for a chat ?? We use this software for handovers and meetings every month.

If you wish you can contact me by email.

We still have positions available for anyone who meets the criteria listed above :)

Thanks for reading.

Demo

Thanks for the emails I have received.
We still have some positions left to fill so if you think you have what it takes to join our amazing team and love, On The Fly Interaction, Then please check us out.
All our interaction (Shoutout, Requests etc) will be shown from our Custom Dashboard. ( http://i.imgur.com/mRy5VqO.png )
Interaction can be made from the following methods:
Webplayer,
Windows Gadget,
Source Gaming Servers, (CS:S, CS:GO, Minecraft, Garry`s Mod, etc)
Website,
Quakenet. #hive365

Many Thanks :)

Last edited:

Demo

Bumping this as we still have some slots to fill.
Interaction is the name of the game and I can 100% Guarantee that you will struggle to find this with other stations.

Cheers for reading :)