Established station looking for new talent!

WildCubeRadio

WildCube is an exciting internet radio station for teenagers and young adults. We will soon be in our second year of broadcasting and next month something really big is happening so we're looking for some fantastic new presenters to join us!

Do you love radio? If you answered anything other than yes I recommend you leave this page now. Otherwise, you're in the right place. WildCube gives you a solid grounding to produce your own content with as fewer restrictions as possible. You choose you schedule times per week, and the content that you broadcast. Not only that, we give you unlimited reign over how much time you spend on air, and what you do with that time. You are free to roam the airwaves in search of brand new music or just play some old school classics! Your show is your show and we have no need to change that!

It doesn't matter if you don't have any experience. We're very much up for new presenters that want to get themselves heard! After all, that's what we're about! We treat all applications equally.

You will work from your own home on a voluntary basis but WildCube is rapidly growing, listener figures are going up and up and website visits are in numbers we haven't seen before.

You should have a microphone, a computer, a decent internet connection and a fairly good selection of music. You should be familiar with SAM Broadcaster or other Icecast compatible playout/streaming software.

To apply, email applications@wildcube.co.uk with a bit of information about yourself (name, age, when you'd like to do a show, etc) and a demo and someone will get back to you very soon!

We look forward to receiving your application!

Last edited:

onkeys

Hello there! My name is Taelor (AKA OnKeys) I'm a DJ/producer from London with a passion for dance music (mainly Deep/Tech House along with Garage). I've played on stations in the past (Monster House Radio 88.3FM, ShakeFM 103.7 and Audiction Radio) So I'm experienced with all of the software side of things as well as running a station; I have a soundcloud although there isn't too much on there atm, however there will be soon, you can have a listen to some stuff here www.soundcloud.com/onkeys

So basically I mix mainly house and garage music, whilst interacting with listeners, however recently I've had a keen interest in podcasting and would like to alternate between the two so I can talk about new tracks and generally interact with listeners more if that'd fit the bill nicely? I was looking to stick to House/garage/Grime/Dubstep although I can definitley adjust, since I am a fan of all genres and absolutely love all music.

Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon! All the best :)