Experienced Dj / Presenter Looking For Station.

RichB

Experienced Dj / Presenter from London ( now based in Madrid, Spain) looking for regular slot.
I play a wide range of music often doing themed shows using a professional set up, and speaking as well as Djing.
As well as broadcasting (live) worldwide, I'd also like to cater for the English Speaking community here in Spain and also use my shows as a platform for English Learners.
I've got the gear and enthusiam.
Give me a shout it you're interested.
Thanks
RIch.

Djmandymoore

Experienced Dj / Presenter from London ( now based in Madrid, Spain) looking for regular slot.
I play a wide range of music often doing themed shows using a professional set up, and speaking as well as Djing.
As well as broadcasting (live) worldwide, I'd also like to cater for the English Speaking community here in Spain and also use my shows as a platform for English Learners.
Thanks
RIch.
Hi rick give me a shout at total radio online email me on mandy@totalradioonline.com

BLENZ107.4

Thanks
RIch.

Hi Rich, do you have a sample of your show format? If so please send to studio@blenz.co.nz

Regards,
Pete
The BLENZ 107.4 Stillwater NZ

Laser558

We are still looking for US / Canadian presenters who can submit weekly shows to air.

Laser 558 started in 1984 broadcasting in the AM Band from a ship in the North Sea called the MV Communicator. It brought a new lease of life to the UK causing mayhem for the authorities and shaking up the bland, dull UK radio industry. The DJ's we're all US / Canadian providing a slick sounding pop station with the strap line, "your never more than a minute away from the music". The DJ's had short voice links every 2 or 3 tracks as the format focused on music from the chart and some oldies mixed in.

For more information about Laser 558's past go here

Go here to listen to some original recordings:

What we are looking for:

• US Bill Board Top 20 show
  • General CHR / AC Formatted shows with short links with at least 15 80's songs per hour
  • CHR / AC 80s Show 1 or 2 Hours
  • Sixties Sunday 2 Hour Show

Requirements:

*US/Canadian voice with natural sounds, not too much 'Jocky'

*One or more shows per week

The Laser558.co.uk stream will also be airing shows to Europe / USA from late January 2014 so a good opportunity to get some fan mail from around the world.

If you are interested, please email studio@laser558.co.uk explaining your programme idea and if possible some a short recording of your voice. No unedited shows, we want to hear YOU!

Thanks
Rob

Demo

Home | Hive365 don't broadcast from a Ship /Canoe or even provide a Life Jacket to stream,
If you want Fully Interactive Action from listeners and can provide a min of 2 hours per week for a show (1 x 2hr or 2 x 1hr per week) That's all we need if you are over the age of 16 and have substantial music for you show in whatever genre of music you play.
Full Interaction with the listeners is the name of the game here with Hive365 :)

JimmysJingles

JonZombie

Zombie Radio

HI Rich,

Hope your well.

Zombie Radio broadcasts out of Scotland and is new but building a following. We are gathering presenters of all genres and would be happy to have you on board. We broadcast on TuneIn.com and via our website jon-zombie-com

If you would like to chat email me on jonzombie@live.com

Jon Zombie:D

Eric Marsh

kick ass staion looking for great djs

Thanks
RIch.

HEY we as the management team of http://www.smashinhitsradio.com would like to offer u a spot to dj if u are interested stop my and hit up a owner or fill out the dj application or u can email us at smashin.hits@yahoo.com we look forward to working with u

JonZombie

Zombie Radio UK - Interested in your show

jonzombie@live.com
Zombie Radio UK, Internet Radio Station

Thanks
RIch.

Russell Bundy

A lot of people seem to want you, but if you want to join a commercial level station that heading towards becomeing commercial in future which means you will get paid in future then you should join TURBO.

Email me: bundy884@hotmail.com

Thanks
RIch.
I'm very interested please email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com

Nightrider

Are you retired ? Stuck at home ? Wanting a Hobby? Love Music and People ?
We at Rockin' Round The Clock Internet radio are lookin for DJ"s with experience or no experience.
We will train you to become an online DJ. I's FREE. @ www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com We are a 2 year old non profit family orientated Internet Radio
station. Looking to GROW. We play all different genres of music but no grunge music or foul language music.
If you think you have the time and want a hobby that is fun, REWARDING and Great way to meet new people you can contact
the owner DJ Rock on Skype - TheRock201399