experienced Internet DJ looking for a station to simulcast with updated

Mike B

Hi everyone,
This is Mike B. Lastweek, I posted to the forum stating that I was looking for a station to which I can simulcast with, in addition to the station to which I'm currently DJaying on. Just for clairification, and to assure you guys that I'm legit,, I just wanted to let you know, that even though I'd be broadcasting on your airwaves via a simulcast, I'd be willing to help out behind the scenes by assisting with production; such as voicing promos, or helping with the editing of existing recordings. Like I stated in my previous post, you can reach me via email at
mbern6516@aol.com
Hope to hear from you.

Mike B

Hi Mike, if you are still looking for internet radio slots, we would love to hear from you..hope we are not too late!
Let us know at radiojinglesdotcom@outlook.com
Thanks Sonique.:)
Hi Mike, if you are still looking for internet radio slots, we would love to hear from you..hope we are not too late!

Thanks Sonique.This is Mike replying to your email. Could you tell me a little bit about your station?
Where is your station located? What type of genre do you play? Is there a web site?
All of us at ACBRI work as volunteers, and we are owned and run by The American Council
for the Blind. I’m a blind dj, and I broadcast on ACB Radio Interactive. I sent you
a link to the live stream last night, hope you were able to tune in and listen. If
you weren’t able to listen live, I can send you a link to a recording of the live
broadcast if you’d like to hear what my show sounds like. My show airs every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern time, and if possible, I’d like to simulcast the show
over your airwaves. Not only would this extend listenership to my show, it would
also allow me to gain further experience in broadcasting. If you ever needed me to,
I would also be willing to help out the station behind the scenes with production;
such as voicing promos, editing existing pre-recorded announcements Etc. Just to
give you an idea as to the type of equipment I have, my setup is quite straight forward.
I have a usb microphone, and I also use Station Playlist Studio along with the Sam
encoders. I don’t use a mixer or any other hardware, except for the computer of course.
One important point. I am blind, therefore, this does impact my activities online.
I use special software that allows me to gain access to what’s happening on the computer
screen. Its called a screen reader. Basicly, all it does, is give the computer a
voice. With this software, I can read emails I receive from listeners, read information
on web pages, and read messages that come in to me via instant messenger clients,
assuming that the program is accessible to people with disabilities. As stated above,
I use Station Playlist Studio as my broadcasting tool. It’s very easy to use, and
finding songs for requests and/or dedications is very quick and convenient. Although
I am good with the computer, I’m not a wizard. I use two methods for listeners to
contact me, email and Skype. I use these, as they are the most accessible and they
work well with my special screen access technology. If you have any other questions
or comments, feel free to email me. You can also talk with me on Skype. My skypename
is smiley-guy218. Hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Mike B
Dj
ACB Radio Interactive, where your listening is our business.