Experienced Producer, Engineer and DJ looking to become part of an online radio team

Hey Guys,

I am looking to be part of a growing online radio family to help create a culture while pushing out some of my favorite tunes, some of my original creations and remixes. I have a small fan base already I am really hoping to work with a radio station that will help advertise my social media in return for some DJ time. Check out my soundcloud for some original music and some mixes I have done live.

I hope to play mainly EDM, Hip Hop, and club music but I can also play top 40 and spanish music if need be.

You can contact me through messaging me on soundcloud or sending me an e-mail
nofilterp@gmail.com
https://soundcloud.com/charlienofilter

Thanks Charlie NoFilter

How's it going fella - right we currently have shows available which would fit your bill - Can be streamed from our Studio or From Home - we have Monday / Wednesday and Saturdays Shows available if interested please contact killey@beatrate-radio.com or call 0203 6017067 - speak soon
image.jpg

Hello, I sent you an e-mail response a few days ago but I have not heard any response. I was wondering if you still needed help with the radio show. My e-mail is nofilterp@gmail.com incase you need to send me anything.

Thanks,
Charlie NoFilter