FREE Male Voice Overs and DJ Drops

Vj Flames

dj drop

One per person, just trying to get my voice out there.

Dry reads only, limit to 30 seconds.

Reply here with script and please specify how you would like it read.

thevoiceofme's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks!

Jared Temple
Hi Jared i would apreciate it if you made me a drop saying " Always bringing it down like fire!; This is VJ Flames in the mix!" just pause abit after saying always binging it down like fire also make it psyched up and in quite a deep voice, thanx in advance

Last edited:

DJTWIGGY42

thevoiceofme's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks!

Jared Temple

hi jared im dj twiggy, since these drops you are offering are free im going to request something short and simple. can you make me a drop that says "your listening to dj twiggy" if possible it like it done with a professional but a little bit powerful kinda radio voice sound, if you can add in a sound effect at the beginning that would be great (im not picky as to what sound effect as long as it can flow smoothly with music) if you want in exchange for this i can email you a free copy of one of my mixsets. for contact info my email is davethepear@hotmail.com, if you are able to do this drop for me i would like to say thank you in advance if not i would like to say thank you anyways
Cheers
DJ TWIGGY

IAAM Radio

Hi Jared,

This is a great offer so I request:

You're listening to DJ Taz with the Blender on IAAM Radio, It's All About Music For Those Who Love Music at wwwitsallallaboutmusic.net

Far as how read, powerful deep and defined annunciation... email mp3 to iaamradio@itsallaboutmusic.net or do I find the link to download it here?

Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

jingwumedia

Free DJ Drops etc

Hi Jared
Are you still doing free DJ drops etc?
I make beats, produce Hip Hop music etc, here's the script:

" Jing Wu Media Productions. Dope Beats, Fresh Music, Def Media"

Just do your thing with this and make it sound great

btw my email add. is tj@jingwumedia.com

Cheers
TJ

Thanks!

Jared Temple

Last edited:

jimmight

all other bass genres.
I've been dj'ing for nearly 2 years and I am looking to take my skills to the next level.
If you have a slot for me, please reply to this thread or pm me,

ImpactRadioUK

Email me

Hi

Is it possible you can email: callum@impact-radio.co.uk and I will send my script over to you?

Many Thanks
Callum McDonald

soc med.jpg

Quantum

Dj Drops...

Thanks on behalf of all the people out there you are helping with your drops...
With that said I was hoping you could do one for me....
"You're now in the mix with DJ Kenny K"
email:events@quantumsound.ca

btz808

dj drops

Hey i Make rap/hiphop beats. If you could Make me a deep Kinda rough but love Good speech saying
"B Squizzo beatz".

Email:btz4life@yahoo.com

Thanks

dj sweet lou

Dj sweet lou

Just trying to start my career as a dj. Can you say "dj sweet lou" with a little bit powerful kinda radio voice sound and can you stutter on the dj part, and if you can add in a sound effect that would appreciated if not that'e fine. Can you please email it to me at louism94@verizon.net.

Thank you

Dj Eze

DJ Eze

Thanks!

Jared Temple

Hi Jared, I am a DJ from Singapore.
As I am doing more towards bass house, could I kindly request a deep powerful, almost-radio like voice from you saying "You're in the mix with DJ EZ."

My email's at mrethank@hotmail.com

Thanks so much. Really appreciate it.

Last edited:

dj chillechill

dj drop

Hello im a Dj trying to spruce up my act. Please send me a drop at fealmetho@yahoo.com
It should read:

North End Tap and surrounding lands most wanted, The one man band, Baddest in the land....... Dj Chillechill, Dj Chill in the mix. Lets get It In.

I really really appreciate it. Thank You

Ohmar Ferrer

dj drop request

Thank you sir in advance,Im looking forward to hear your voice in my gigs
You're now in the mix with DJ ohmar F. exclusive!
and can you also include" dnr professional lights and sound.
pls email me at dnrtelecom@yahho.com or can you post it in sound cloud

Last edited: