Fresh UK Station Seeking New Presenters / DJ's

Dj Mandy

Do you have a passion for music, want to become a part of a growing UK Radio Station, gain experience, make new friends, and share our passion for music, then come and be part of the newest up and coming UK Station.
Fully licensed, we broadcast 24/7, playing music from the 60s to present.
If you have at least 4 hours to spare a week then why not come join us.
No experience necessary, all you require is the following:

A good microphone headset
An mp3 collection of various music (non explicit lyrics and minimum 500 songs)
Happy to do so voluntarily

In return we offer continued on going training and support.
Access to the latest technologies in internet radio broadcasting
Software to broadcast live on air (Sam Broadcaster (if required))

So if you'd like more information or to apply to become part of a great team and growing station, please click the link below to complete and application:

http://www.rosesradio.co.uk/djapp.html or add us on Skype: rosesradio or Djamanda.moore

PS we are now taking on world wide dj's

Look forward to working with you.

Kind regards,
Mandy Station Manager

DJ PROUD

hi there i have been djing online for about 8 yrs now i have my own radio station but due to work issues it is off air. i was wondering if you would like a recorded reggae vibes show it is 2 hrs long... i am based in birmingham,uk
thanks jason aka dj proud

John Watson

Do you have a passion for music, want to become a part of a growing UK Radio Station, gain experience, make new friends, and share our passion for music, then come and be part of the newest up and coming UK Station.
Fully licensed, we broadcast 24/7, playing music from the 60s to present.
If you have at least 4 hours to spare a week then why not come join us.
No experience necessary, all you require is the following:

Hi Mandy

Hi, my name is John and I already run a semi-automated internet-only radio station from my home in New Zealand called Sleep Radio (see www.sleepradio.co.nz ) and I'd like to expand my horizons further by volunteering on another station. I'm 59 years old with a mature, deep voice and very intelligent and up-to-date when it comes to music and current world affairs. I'm also a qualified sound engineer. I have announcing / DJ experience with a number of FM radio stations in New Zealand. My preference by far is 60s and 70s music or music from the movies and if I were able to host a weekly radio show with either type of content (I have heaps of music) that'd be great. I'd ideally be suited to a weekly graveyard shift between say, midnight and dawn GMT as I live in New Zealand which is 12-13 hours ahead of GMT. I can be contacted at sleepradio@watsons.co.nz I have a short voice sample athttp://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ii4oKaYAJs

Kindest regards

John Watson

A good microphone headset
An mp3 collection of various music (non explicit lyrics and minimum 500 songs)
Happy to do so voluntarily

In return we offer continued on going training and support.
Access to the latest technologies in internet radio broadcasting
Software to broadcast live on air (Sam Broadcaster (if required))

So if you'd like more information or to apply to become part of a great team and growing station, please click the link below to complete and application:

http://www.rosesradio.co.uk/djapp.html or add us on Skype: rosesradio or Djamanda.moore

PS we are now taking on world wide dj's

Look forward to working with you.

Kind regards,
Mandy Station Manager