Genzel Media is looking for you!

Roby

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted in here, so I thought I'd let you know what is going on. The once humble radio station has grown to four full time and one experimental radio station. These stations are backed with facebook and twitter accounts, a properly done website, and easy access for listeners.

As always, we are looking for anyone who is interested in doing a live / podcasted / syndicated show that will embrace, hold and grow the listenership to even higher heights.

We offer:

- Promotion across our social networks for your show
- Listeners. Each of these stations are listed on tunein, Itunes, etc.... and we make it easy.
- Free ad time to promote your show
- Free support for other things you may have (if you are selling merch, for example)

We require(Live):
- A good internet connection if you are live to air. You must be able to carry a stream of 128kbps minimum to our server.
- A good microphone. If you sound like you're coming from a high school auditorium, that's not going to work

For syndicated podcasts (full length shows that air entirely), virtual jocks / voicetracking (pre-recorded bits between songs), we require punctuality. So if you're airing at 8am, make sure your content is ready on time.

The station portfolio is as follows:

Generation Zel! Radio (Top40 / EDM / Club / Hip hop)
Angie FM (Retro Hits / Oldies: 70s 80s 90s)
Sign Of The Horns (Hard Rock/ Metal)
All Hits 86 (Top 40 / Hits)

(Experimental / Soon to be fully on air):
The End (Alternative / Rock)

Please give me a contact if you are interested. roby *at* genzel.ca gets it into my hands.

Let's keep digital radio strong.

Richard Robillard
Genzel Family Media
http://www.genzel.ca/

Roby

As an update, "The End" is now part of the full roster. :)

Attachments

• werock.jpg
    werock.jpg
    596.1 KB · Views: 490

onkeys

Hello there, love the sound of generation zel! My name is Taelor (AKA OnKeys) I'm a DJ (and producer) from London currently studying music technology at college with a passion for dance music (mainly Deep/Tech House along with Garage). I've played on stations in the past (Monster House Radio 88.3FM, ShakeFM 103.7 and Audiction Radio) So I'm experienced with all of the software side of things as well as running a station; I have a soundcloud although there isn't too much on there atm, however there will be soon, you can have a listen to some stuff here www.soundcloud.com/onkeys

So basically I mix mainly house and garage music, whilst interacting with listeners, however recently I've had a keen interest in podcasting and would like to alternate between the two so I can talk about new tracks and generally interact with listeners more if that'd fit the bill nicely? I was looking to stick to House/garage/Grime/Dubstep although I can definitley adjust, since I am a fan of all genres and absolutely love all music.

Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon! All the best :)