Hiring DJ's?

D

djjamminm86

Hello, I'm Matt, 28 YEARS OF AGE,
I'm actually trying to find an Internet Radio Station that actually pays their staff,
DJ's / Broadcasters etc. like a real career / job, I am looking to do this full-time, and I will give my full attention to a station and only work for that station, I used to run my own a few months back, but I closed it due to having to put more money into it, and losing a job, and lack of staff, so if someone can pay me like a real job, this would be my dream job, I have 10+ years experience with "Internet / Online" Radio, I use Sam Broadcaster and Virtual DJ, I have fast broadband internet connection, a mic, 1000s of songs, mixers, I have all genres, I am more into top 40, pop, country, hip/hop, but I love it all, I can work on more than one channel if need to be, I get all my music from "Promoonly" and "Primecuts"
I reside in the USA! (EST) I am looking to broadcast 4-8 hour shifts/slots, Monday to Friday, etc. and or even weekends!

Why I also would like to get a "Paid" DJ / ON-Air position is, because I will be focusing on and giving you my full attention to the Radio Station, to help gain more and more listeners, interact with listeners, taking live song requests over the internet and phone calls, also taking dedications, shout-outs over the air, advertising the station over facebook and social sites if of course you would want me to (Drama Free) of course... I just feel that I would do so much more than just taking time to DJ, and I wanna make your station the best and I would also make a great "Program Director" that being said, to do all that, I need to be at my computer working, and I can't do all that while working another job and trying to do this, just to much if I want this to be my career, and I simply LOVE "RADIO"

*I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN AN "INTERNET / ONLINE" RADIO JOB OPPORTUNITY TO LAST A LIFETIME AS A CAREER* I'd (of course) accept paypal to get paid ;)

*NOTE* I UNDERSTAND MOST STATIONS ARE "VOLUNTARY", BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T GET WHY SOME PEOPLE NEVER SHOW UP FOR THEIR TIME SCHEDULED SHIFT, SOMETIMES IF YOU GET CALLED INTO YOUR JOB AND CAN'T BE THERE, WELL SOMETIMES ITS HARD WHEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER LIFE BESIDES THE ONLINE LIFE, UNLESS OF COURSE "INTERNET RADIO" STATIONS CAN START PROVIDING INCOME FOR THEIR STAFF, I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO GET A "PAID" POSITION TO BE AN ONLINE "RADIO" DJ / STREAMER / HOST! =)

Kind Regards,

Matt (DJ JAMMIN' M)

please e-mail me at djjamminm@yahoo.com

facebook.com/djjamminm

facebook.com/jamminmdj

or Phone me, please only serious honest people!

(814) 270-6788

Last edited by a moderator: