I need help using my player on the bar in my web

MiguelS

Hi hope everything is fine, I wonder if anyone can tell me how to put the player into the bar and my website is automatically activated when you enter. Sorry if the translation of the English is bad.

ZETZ5ix.png
barra.png

MiguelS

I do not like the players you have in Centova not let me customize my taste and let me put the width of the page header above or below. I'm using a plugin that lets me play my radio but is cut times Sin título.png

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Oh right ok, we see now. So you are using a 3rd party player plugin. That was not so clear in your original post.

Please could you clarify some more as to what you mean when you say "it cuts time"? Is the player cutting the stream regularly? Who is the plugins developers? Have you tried contacting them directly for some help with it as we do not recognise that player? Your best bet would be to ask them for some assistance with setting this up correctly.

What is your accounts username with us as well please? We will have a look over your accounts settings etc for you.

MiguelS

Oh right ok, we see now. So you are using a 3rd party player plugin. That was not so clear in your original post.

Please could you clarify some more as to what you mean when you say "it cuts time"? Is the player cutting the stream regularly? Who is the plugins developers? Have you tried contacting them directly for some help with it as we do not recognise that player? Your best bet would be to ask them for some assistance with setting this up correctly.

What is your accounts username with us as well please? We will have a look over your accounts settings etc for you.

It is the only plugin I found that adjusts the size of my website, my name and my users is miguels web: www.sonandopesao.com to see the player

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
The player that you have installed on your website seems to work fine for us here? We tuned in with no issues?

One thing we have noticed though is that you have uploaded files of all varying different bitrates. These should all be the same bitrate as configured for your stream (i.e 320kbps or 128kbps). Any inconsistency's in the bitrates / samplerate / number of channels can cause some playback issue with some players (particularly older flash players) on the file changeovers. We suggest encoding these again to all be at the same bitrate as that could be the issue here.

MiguelS

Sorry am transmitting at 64 kbps because my internet connection upload is 48 kbps, the most you allow me to convey is 48 kbps to 64 kbps, you could not use it in 128 kbps to 320 kbps because he always cut. My problem is not the transmission, but the player, I want to put one that fits the size of my website and what gives me Centova is not possible.It is transmitted only 128 kbps or 320 kbps when the autodj is activated.

MiguelS

you can close the post, when I finish my service shoucast change as there are more players I want. if you can change the icecast services to serious shoucast much better.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Sorry am transmitting at 64 kbps because my internet connection upload is 48 kbps, the most you allow me to convey is 48 kbps to 64 kbps, you could not use it in 128 kbps to 320 kbps because he always cut. My problem is not the transmission, but the player, I want to put one that fits the size of my website and what gives me Centova is not possible.It is transmitted only 128 kbps or 320 kbps when the autodj is activated.

Right ok, we thought you meant your stream was cutting out, not cutting the width of your player.

The player you currently have on http://www.sonandopesao.com/ fits the full width of the page already though?

you can close the post, when I finish my service shoucast change as there are more players I want. if you can change the icecast services to serious shoucast much better.

In order to change your accounts type from Icecast to Shoutcast, this would mean deleting your current account and then creating a whole new account as a Shoutcast server.

Unfortunately its not possible for us to change an accounts server type once this has been set upon the accounts creation.

MiguelS

Right ok, we thought you meant your stream was cutting out, not cutting the width of your player.

The player you currently have on http://www.sonandopesao.com/ fits the full width of the page already though?

Unfortunately its not possible for us to change an accounts server type once this has been set upon the accounts creation.
if that refiria I want to have a player of the width of the page, and that is that I have a third and cut from time to time.

ok better I hope until the service expires and then I switch to shoutcast

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
ok better I hope until the service expires and then I switch to shoutcast

Ok, well as you are on our "pay as you go" plan you can either wait until you have used up all of your remaining bandwidth and then let us know to delete the account so that you can create an Shoutcast account under the same username. Or instead we can delete your Icecast account now for you, you can then set up the Shoutcast account with the same username and we can transfer your remaining bandwidth over to the new account for you.

Just let us know what you would like to do? Thanks.

thanks for the support.

No problem, you're welcome. :)

MiguelS

Ok, well as you are on our "pay as you go" plan you can either wait until you have used up all of your remaining bandwidth and then let us know to delete the account so that you can create an Shoutcast account under the same username. Or instead we can delete your Icecast account now for you, you can then set up the Shoutcast account with the same username and we can transfer your remaining bandwidth over to the new account for you.

Just let us know what you would like to do? Thanks.

No problem, you're welcome. :)
thanks, I would be grateful switch accounts. you can proceed to do both'll be waiting for your response to my email change.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Ok, no problem.. We have now done this for you and we have emailed you with all the information.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
No problem. But we are not sure what you mean by this?

Could you reply to the email that we sent you yesterday please.