Internet Radio Profile Page

RichardJ

Hi - Stupid question I think

Our new station that we are currently testing has had a page automatically created on the internet radio directory. How do we edit the types of music we have listed and our entry?

Many Thanks
Richard

More Support

Level 2 Support
Staff member
Hi Richard

No question is stupid :)

You need to edit the genres in your encoder. This is either the encoder you have running on your PC that streams your music or the Auto DJ (encoder) that runs in our control panel. The genres are set from within the "Meta-Data" area usually.

If you post a link up your radio station we can tell you exactly how to do it if you have trouble.

Here's some additional information for you about the importance of setting the genres :
http://www.internet-radio.com/community/threads/choosing-your-radio-genres-wisely.33/

RichardJ

Hi Again

So I've changed these in the IR Auto DJ section which we are using whilst we test. 4 Choices with spaces not commas

On our profile int he internet radio directory we are still listed as Genres : Unspecified

Any ideas where I have gone wrong?

Thanks
Richard

More Support

Level 2 Support
Staff member
Hi Richard

Good. Did you restart the server ? Also please post a link to your radio so we can figure out the problem more easily.