Is it possible for Auto DJ, or some other method, to start an mp3 at a specific time?

I have a program that needs to start at a specific time. I usually automate this from my studio stream, but there are times when I would like to upload an mp3 and have it start at a specific time.

Possible?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Eric,

We have just replied to the email that you sent to us regarding this.

Hi, I have tried everything including switching to an icecast server. Now, my scheduled mp3 seems to be getting picked by the General Rotation even though it is not in the rotation list. I also can't get my live stream to work with icecast.

Are there support people who work in the U.S.? No-one is around when i need help.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Eric,

We have responded to the emails that you have sent to us.

If you have emailed us already, there is no need to make a post in the forums as well as we will generally see the emails first before checking in here, which we do less frequently in comparison.

The issue you are having is that all 3 of your active playlists are set as "General Rotation" playlists. None of them are set to "Scheduled". We discussed this in more depth in our email response along with the other problems you are having getting this working.