Islandx Radio - Looking for DJs

invertedaussie

Hi All,

We are looking for volunteer DJs at Islandx Radio to take the strain off our AutoDJ and to get some more live shows on the cards. All infrastructure is in place for up to 500 listeners, everything is covered, all you need to provide is your music and yourselves :)

Check out http://radio.islandx.co.uk/ if you are interested in checking us out. We are listed on TuneIn, Shoutcast, Pure, AudioRealm and almost on Internet-Radio :) We originally started in 2008 under a different name, but now have a new name, new goal, new energy and are ready for input.

Message me for more details.

Cheers guys,
Brad - Islandx Radio

Hankradio

Hi All,

We are looking for volunteer DJs at Islandx Radio to take the strain off our AutoDJ and to get some more live shows on the cards. All infrastructure is in place for up to 500 listeners, everything is covered, all you need to provide is your music and yourselves :)

Check out http://radio.islandx.co.uk/ if you are interested in checking us out. We are listed on TuneIn, Shoutcast, Pure, AudioRealm and almost on Internet-Radio :) We originally started in 2008 under a different name, but now have a new name, new goal, new energy and are ready for input.

Message me for more details.

Cheers guys,
Brad - Islandx Radio
Hello Brad,

My name is David Michaelson, I'm the host/producer of the weekly syndicated electric blues show called "The Continental Blues Ride". I read your post on the Internet Radio Forum. I invite you to listen to the link below, and if you like what you hear, I'd like to offer you our show to complement your programming...if you feel it may be a good fit!.

The CBR isn't cut out for all blues/AOR stations. The type of programming on our show is designed for a younger audience than what you may typically find at a blues concert. We have the core artists, like Buddy Guy and Stevie Ray Vaughn, but we'll also go a little out of the box with Cinderella and the White Stripes, and stay familiar with Led Zeppelin and Cream.

Here's a link of the show and what the listeners can expect to hear...

Our list of affiliates can be found here...

The Continental Blues Ride

The CBR is a weekly, two hour program that is formatted to accomodate the typical :20, :35 and :50 stopsets, with an additional break at the top of the hour for station ID. It's offered through barter and we only have :60 seconds for our clients before each stopset, leaving enough space for your advertisers.

Thanks for the few minutes of your time, Brad...I know you're busy running a station and it can be as busy as it can get! Here's hoping we'll be chatting soon...

Cheers,

David Michaelson
Host/Producer
The Continental Blues Ride

invertedaussie

Hi David,

Sorry about the delay in reply, I am currently in Australia on holiday from the UK. Definitely up for a chat about this, always looking for new content!

I have followed you on here, if you could drop us a quick hello from https://radio.islandx.co.uk/contact.asp that would be great.

I have listened to the demo, sounds great.

Sorry not much in this reply, will have more time when I am back in the UK in 2 weeks. Hope you had a great holiday period, and happy new year for when it comes in a few days.

Cheers,
Brad Watkins

Hello Brad,

I'm in the market for a job as a disc jockey for weddings, parties, business events, and other gatherings. I have experience since 2011 as a 'deejay' on online radio stations and I have done a number of gigs for various celebrations, working part-time with other disc jockeys in all GCC Countries.

Please call me on my cell phone: +966 564446267 so we can arrange a date and time that suits you.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Sincerely,

Muhannad Al-Ammar.
Igniterdj@gmail.com

invertedaussie

Hi All,

We are still looking for more DJs if anyone else is interested? Check out our website and get in contact.

I am back in the UK now so should be quick to reply.

Cheers,