Kiwi Presenter/DJ

Glenn McMillan

Hi Team,

My name is Glenn. I'm a 29yr old from New Zealand on a 1gbps connection. I am currently hosting a stream as 'Dirty Thirty Radio' which is an offset of my Music Production company, Dirty Thirty Records, although this is in early stages and I would like to take up a DJ/Presenter role with an already established station as opposed to starting from scratch with other projects to attend to at the same time. -- If someone has a station up and running they are looking for another DJ to host, please get in touch with me via glenn [at] dirtythirtyrecords.co.nz

You can checkout my current stream via www.dirtythirtyrecords.co.nz - I don't have a specific genre or schedule at this stage. I am playing a mixture of top40, dnb, rnb, hip hop, dance, remix. At this stage I have been trying to judge the playlist based on listener feedback. I also host an IRC Server which allows listeners to join our chatroom and interact directly with the DJ's.

I have been working in the music industry since 1999. I am also looking into setting up an FM Card to transmit my stream to FM frequencies here in NZ in the future.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from potential partners :)

Epic Gamer Radio is an online radio station owned by Bishop. He started the radio station a year and a half ago. Over the span of the year and half, Epic Gamer Radio has done charities, prize give-aways, events and so much more! As an online radio station that plays games while spinning our favorite tunes. We DJ from a variety of games; GuildWars 2, Star Wars, Star Trek, Secret World, and SecondLife. We are definitely open to all other games as well!

We are looking for DJ's! We are looking for other staff positions. We also provide the software for our staff that they need to dj with. We have the legal version of SAM called SAM Vibe, and its amazing. If you would like to know more, email JessieLynn@epicgamerradio.com;NewbieCakes@epicgamerradio.com,Stewie@epicgamerradio.com, MidKnight@epicgamerradio.com

www.epicgamerradio.com
www.epicgamerradio.com/apply-today

Epic Gamer Radio; where the Elite come to play!