Lady DJ Looking For A Radio Station

Louisa Thomas

Hello there,

My name is Louisa Thomas

I have got a little experience on presenting a radio show as I have worked on another internet radio station for just under the year, but I have learnt a lot and am still keen to learn. I had 2 main shows a week, 1 on a Friday night and a breakfast show on a Saturday morning. I also had a show every second Sunday afternoon. I am no longer with this internet radio station that I was a presenter for, we have parted on good terms. I have got the bug for being a presenter and I wondered if you were looking for any new presenters at the moment.

I listen to all sorts of music from country music to movie hits, musicals, 50's to 00's, chart music, club classics, rock & roll, jazz, easy listening, and my collection of music is always growing. If I was successful, then I would play music that suited for the time of day / evening that people would enjoy. For example : - Friday evening I would play things like club classics I know that not all my tastes in music would suit every listener, but I would try to find a happy medium which would probably contain artists like Queen, Bonjovi, Will Young, Alesha Dixon, Abba.

I am based in the South West of the UK and I when I was with the previous radio station, I was using Sam Broadcaster for my shows to go live. I also have a Sound cloud page which I uploaded recorded shows to and if you would like to hear one of the shows then please let me know and I will send you a link.

I hope to hear from anyone soon as I am keen to get back on he airwaves ASAP

Kind Regards

Hello Deejay,

Radio Airwaves is a internet based eclectic radio station.

Radio Airwaves is seeking F-I-V-E yes F-I-V-E reliable

and committed deejays to play 2 hour radio show.

The Station is run on EST time (if you are in the UK that is

5 hours behind GMT)

You need to have

· Sam Broadcaster

· Headset and Mic

· Love of Music

· And of course Music

You could be playing a show this weekend.

Want to know more email me on Stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk

Thanks for reading.

Nightrider

Hello there,

My name is Louisa Thomas

I have got a little experience on presenting a radio show as I have worked on another internet radio station for just under the year, but I have learnt a lot and am still keen to learn. I had 2 main shows a week, 1 on a Friday night and a breakfast show on a Saturday morning. I also had a show every second Sunday afternoon. I am no longer with this internet radio station that I was a presenter for, we have parted on good terms. I have got the bug for being a presenter and I wondered if you were looking for any new presenters at the moment.

I listen to all sorts of music from country music to movie hits, musicals, 50's to 00's, chart music, club classics, rock & roll, jazz, easy listening, and my collection of music is always growing. If I was successful, then I would play music that suited for the time of day / evening that people would enjoy. For example : - Friday evening I would play things like club classics I know that not all my tastes in music would suit every listener, but I would try to find a happy medium which would probably contain artists like Queen, Bonjovi, Will Young, Alesha Dixon, Abba.

I am based in the South West of the UK and I when I was with the previous radio station, I was using Sam Broadcaster for my shows to go live. I also have a Sound cloud page which I uploaded recorded shows to and if you would like to hear one of the shows then please let me know and I will send you a link.

Kind Regards

Nightrider

Hi Ya If you have the love of music, come and have some FUN with your favorite music and be a part of our great internet radio staff, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a minimum of 500 songs, headset and or a microphone. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me @ rockinrichie@cox.net or call my cell 1-216-376-5255. or SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk

Epic Gamer Radio is an online radio station owned by Bishop. He started the radio station a year and a half ago. Over the span of the year and half, Epic Gamer Radio has done charities, prize give-aways, events and so much more! As an online radio station that plays games while spinning our favorite tunes. We DJ from a variety of games; GuildWars 2, Star Wars, Star Trek, Secret World, and SecondLife. We are definitely open to all other games as well!

We are looking for DJ's! We are looking for other staff positions. We also provide the software for our staff that they need to dj with. We have the legal version of SAM called SAM Vibe, and its amazing. If you would like to know more, email JessieLynn@epicgamerradio.com;NewbieCakes@epicgamerradio.com,Stewie@epicgamerradio.com, MidKnight@epicgamerradio.com

www.epicgamerradio.com
www.epicgamerradio.com/apply-today

Epic Gamer Radio; where the Elite come to play!

Louisa Thomas

Thank you to you all for responding to my message.
I will in turn listen to each station to see what kind of shows you host and I will be in touch with each of your stations in due course.

djcobra3

Selecta Cobra Logo 2.jpg Selecta Cobra Logo 2.jpg
Selecta Cobra Logo 2.jpg

dale pierce

Hello there,

My name is Louisa Thomas

Kind Regards
hello i am rockindoc plz e-mail me if your still looking for a station

seamus

Hello there,

My name is Louisa Thomas

Kind Regards

there is a link to our station at the bottom of this message. we play a variety of music (indie, hip-hop, etc) with a focus on punk and local music. let us know if you think you would be a good fit.

http://www.freeradioprovo.com

Nightrider

Hello there,

My name is Louisa Thomas

Kind Regards

Nightrider

Hello If you have the Love of Music,and People come and have some FUN with us. Bring your favorite music and be a DJ of our great Internet Radio DJ, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a headset. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me. . SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk great way to meet new people.

ambition radio

Hello there,

My name is Louisa Thomas

Kind Regards
Ambition radio www.ambitionradio.com
We are looking for more DJs to join our growing network. if your intrested contact admin ambitionradio@rocketmail.com DJs can play from home via our remote networks also for free.we have are changing our policy's which we have linked up with some exciting contacts.PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS 100%. NO TIME WASTERS
keep the vibe alive