Lazer fm is looking for dj`s

Dj_Relm

Lazer fm is looking for new talent to come and join us, all you need is your set up and a broadband connection, we will assist in getting you set up, we are one of the fastest growing underground music stations, there is still a mixture of slots available, from weekends, evenings and daytime slots, we currently have 17 dj`s on board, music styles we have so far are, old skool hardcore, jungle, dnb, happy hardcore and a bit of house. if this is something that would interest you, then please get in touch with me for more details, you can either contact me here, my facebook page Dj Relm, or info@lazerfm.co.uk

Dj_Relm

Hi Tyler

I received your email. Thank you for your interest. I will have a listen to your mixes a bit later today and will be in touch with you. Have you got an idea of what day and time you would be interested in? I can then let you know what sort of availability we have.

Aidan.

Dick Lee

Lazer fm is looking for new talent to come and join us, all you need is your set up and a broadband connection, we will assist in getting you set up, we are one of the fastest growing underground music stations, there is still a mixture of slots available, from weekends, evenings and daytime slots, we currently have 17 dj`s on board, music styles we have so far are, old skool hardcore, jungle, dnb, happy hardcore and a bit of house. if this is something that would interest you, then please get in touch with me for more details, you can either contact me here, my facebook page Dj Relm, or info@lazerfm.co.uk
Air Date: April 23, 2016

“Dick Lee and 60's Garage Rock from the Valley" is a weekly one hour show that features "California Nuggets: Fuzz, Mod Rock, and R & B Unknowns (1960 -1970) from California's central valley. Take a romp through the 60's with Dick Lee and hear the sounds from the San Joaquin Valley. The show can be heard live every Saturday at 12:00 noon (PST). It can be accessed on you Android, iPhone, or computer. Just type in “KOOL 104.5 FM.” Today’s show features an interview with Jerry Tamburino (John Covert and the Crystal Image - Lodi, CA). You will also hear tracks from The Family Tree (Stockton, CA), The Chosen Few( Stockton, CA), John Covert and the Crystal Image (Lodi, CA), The Crystal Syphon (Merced), The Brogues (Merced), The Brymers (Lemoore), The Ebonknights (Madera), The Bakersfield Poppy Pickers (Bakersfield), Boogyman (Merced), The No Na Mees (Modesto), and The Sedate Sunshine Colony (Kingsburg).

Click on the link below to hear today’s show:

http://rleekgb30636.podomatic.com

Dick Lee
rleekgb@comcast.net

DJ Emotive

'Journey into Dance' is my ( DJ Emotive ) new weekly show which will be recorded and sent out to stations across the world , content ranging from Deep and Chilled House to Old Skool and Trance with occasional guest mixes , format will be in 320k MP3 and download link sent to your station each week. If you have a free slot and would like to feature my show then drop me an email please..

Here is the show, take a listen https://www.mixcloud.com/andy-davie...eeptech-and-prog-house-dj-emotive-in-the-mix/

jidsmall.jpg

Episode 1 is ready to go right now !

DJ Emotive
djemotive@andrew-davies.com

tyler abel

Hi Aidan
my real name is abel tyler MacGregor and my dj name is mac manix. I can spin speedcore and happycore oldskool and junglism and acid house and hardcore old school and dnb also rap, funk, jazz, ska, punk plus many more on vinyl with my 12.10s and from my computer on with lotsa mp3s too. I would like to play on the weekends, sat or sunday any solt would be ace. If not on the weekend im flexible for evening times throughout the week
my facebook is macgregorabel