Lazer Fm is looking for some new Dj`s and mc`s

Dj_Relm

Hi, my name is Dj Relm (aidan marchetti) and i`m currently looking for some new dj`s to come and join a new but fast and up coming internet based radio station, Lazer Fm is a UK based station. We currently have dj`s live every day but still have slots to fill, We currently have different styles of music on our station, so far we have dj`s that play ragga jungle, trance, happy hardcore, old skool, house, breakbeats, all styles of music welcome, if you think you have what it takes then please get in touch. you can contact me on twitter, @lazerfm247, facebook group - lazer fm, we are also available on the tunein radio app - lazer fm worldwide, we have a chatroom on the website www.lazerfm.co.uk, come along and check us out, thanks for your time.
lazer fm ad.jpg

Last edited:

Dj_Relm

Hi Tristan and Luke

My name is Aidan and i currently run Lazer fm, just to give you a little incite to the station, we have been running about 4 months now, i have 5 Dj`s working with me at the moment but we are looking to expand on that, I have been shown a lot of interest in the station so far, we have our first planned event in december, what style of music would you be looking to play? i`m currently on holiday but will try and get around to your mixes as soon as possible, are you able to stream from home? that is the way we are set up at the minute, would you be wanting to have a regular slot week in week out? if yes then we are looking for people like you, we currently have Old Skool, Jungle, Ragga Jungle, Happy Hardcore dj`s. if you wanna check the station out you can find it @ www.lazerfm.co.uk, or you can also find us on tunein radio - lazer fm worldwide, old podcasts are on mix cloud lazerfm247, please come and join the facebook group lazer fm, you will find all info here about upcoming events and schedules. you can also get hold of me on info@lazerfm.co.uk

Kind Regards

Aidan

Attachments

• lazer fm logo 2.jpg
    lazer fm logo 2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 535

djphelanfine

Hi Aidan. Well i mix and have a interest in all electronic and techno music, But my main focus is Drum n Bass. But and a lover of Dubstep, house, and hardcore as my podcast will show you. My background is iv been a practicing dj for 10 years and have been mixing live for about 6 years. Yes i can stream from my house but am having problems with my recording interface ATM, but should be fixed in the near future. A slot each week would be cool, Wednesday nights is were Im most free. how long is the slots ATM ?

Dj_Relm

Luke

It all sounds interesting mate like I said lazer fm is open to all styles of music. I've just to have a listen to your mix you sent me but I'm welcome to a new dj on the station. Wednesday is free from 9pm. Or if you could do a Tuesday then you could chose your slot. Each shoe is normally 2 hours. We charge subs on the station which is £12 a month. All money goes towards the running of the station and that's it. If your still interested in joining us them let us know. When do you think your free to start? , I will have a listen to your mix sometime in the next 24 hours. Of you need any help in getting set up then I'm sure we can help if you need it.

Kind regards

Aidan

djphelanfine

Ok mate. Can you tell me what you mean by "subs"? If its me having to pay the charge Im afraid I would have to be out :/ as every penny counts ATM

Dj_Relm

Unfortunately it does mean paying, it`s a monthly fee, the money goes towards the maintenance of the site and costs to run it, it`s a shame you can`t manage it, but if you do change your mind then please feel free to get back in touch.

Thanks again

Aidan