Looking for DJ's and presenters

Audiction Radio

Hello there to all of my internet radio famo! Hope you're all well!

I've just revived my old online radio station back from the dead (and upgraded ALOT since the last time) and now I'm in need of presenters/DJ's! the radio station is called Audiction Radio; URL - Audiction Radio - Audiction Radio Home

we play alot of edm, and a lot of house music in particular, however it's not just a house station, pretty much anything EDM related is completely welcome, and who knows, even other genres I really don't mind! I'd really appreciate any volunteers - thank you very much!

there's no fee to pay, and I won't be able to pay anybody since I don't have the funds to do that, but hey, it's free exposure! ^_^

cheers everybody, have a great day!

DJ here looking to present

I am looking to get back into DJing.. However, my music of choice to DJ is Hard Rock... Would that be allowed?

I also have alot of bands and artist, on my facebook, from whom I have their music.. Which is also Rock

Maria Townsend

Audiction Radio

I am looking to get back into DJing.. However, my music of choice to DJ is Hard Rock... Would that be allowed?

I also have alot of bands and artist, on my facebook, from whom I have their music.. Which is also Rock

Maria Townsend

Hi there Maria, as much as I'd love o say yes unfortunately at the moment we play EDM only; however there are many other stations on this website in the voluntary section looking for DJ's that play rock! All the best Maria :)

Scribbs

EDM Bro!

Hey there!

So, i'm new to the whole DJ/Hosting scene, and your station seems like it'd be a great way to get my foot in the door! I'm a massive fan of Dubstep and Nerdstep, and i'm in the process of updating and expanding my music library- I'm adding everything from Omnitica to DJ-Jo, Zomboy to Skrillex!

I know it's a bit of a risk taking on a Newbie, but I can't get better without experience, right?

I can work any evening (except thursdays, and at certain times of the year, tuesdays) from 6 BST onwards.

Dom Wilsher, aka Scribbs Xandersson

Audiction Radio

Hey there!

So, i'm new to the whole DJ/Hosting scene, and your station seems like it'd be a great way to get my foot in the door! I'm a massive fan of Dubstep and Nerdstep, and i'm in the process of updating and expanding my music library- I'm adding everything from Omnitica to DJ-Jo, Zomboy to Skrillex!

I know it's a bit of a risk taking on a Newbie, but I can't get better without experience, right?

I can work any evening (except thursdays, and at certain times of the year, tuesdays) from 6 BST onwards.

Dom Wilsher, aka Scribbs Xandersson

hey Dom! yeah mate sounds absolutely perfect my friend, drop me an email on audiction@hotmail.co.uk and I'll let you know what to do and help get you started, alternatively we can exchange numbers or skype along with teamviewer and I can get it done for you mate! Cheers dom, have a good one mate :)

lmradio

Hi, We are looking for people to present a show on LM Radio. The show must me a clean show as its a family based radio station in all time zones.

We have a android app and once broadcasting you will be heard over many ways getting you heard.

Its voluntary as its non funded. presenters must be over the age of 16 and must have good knowledge of radio and broadcasting. Visit the website and hit the contact button and send me an email to get in contact or via here.

I'm in the market for a job as a disc jockey for weddings, parties, business events, and other gatherings. I have experience since 2011 as a 'deejay' on online radio stations and I have done a number of gigs for various celebrations, working part-time with other disc jockeys in all GCC Countries.

Please call me on my cell phone: +966 564446267 so we can arrange a date and time that suits you.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Sincerely,

Muhannad Al-Ammar.
Igniterdj@gmail.com