Looking for radio

Stav

Ashley

Hi I hope you are well, I am Stu and have been involved in both local and internet radio for the past 4 years and have finally decided to bite the bullet and set up my own radio station called Iconic Hits (UK)… I have set up using RadioJar and have a link on TuneIn also… The website should also be live in a couple of days and there is also a Facebook page…

I am looking for Presenters that are willing to join - i am professional in what i do and really know that the station can work well…

At the moment the station is just playing tracks whilst i do my full time day job but I am going to present shows too…

I have currently also arranged for professional sweepers, sung radio ads etc to be produced.

Please let me know if you may be interested and what type of show / commitment you are willing to provide…

Regards
Stu

scotty68

Rockbandom Radio has some free slots if your interested, we are a UK based fully licensed station that broadcasts world wide with a huge following.
We are looking for DJ's in any music genre. So if you can volunteer a couple of hours a week or more please contact me.
Scotty-D station owner
http://rockbandomradio.com/
We also run a few other sites to compliment our radio including rockbandom.com magazine. Soundz social and RBTV.
No time wasters please we only want dedicated serious music lovers

Moogirl

Ashley,
Hoove Radio has a few slots available. Hoove Radio (Honoring Our Outstanding Veterans Everywhere) is a licensed internet radio station located in the United States and mianly plays classic rock, pop, country and has some blues and disco added in, we are also open for other genres as well. If you are interested you can contract me at amartin@hooveradio.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.

scottyd

RBR fully licensed radio station based in the UK. very popular with mag site to etc.
Got a few slots free. if interested email me at info@rockbandom.com
Looking for all Genres. recently had complete upgrade to station due to its popularity.

Chitown303radio

Hello There,
I wanted to say that I believe you will be a perfect fit to the stations format as our station is a variety station and also a media partner with an upcoming broadway musical. If you'd like more information on the station please go to: www.vrdoradio.com There you can get an idea of the station, what we're about and the app.

You do not need skype or any other messenger, just a broadcaster, music, be professional and enjoy yourself. We accept nicecast (Mac users) and PC broadcasting software if that's what you use. There's too much for me to mention here but as I said, if you would like to see events, news etc. Go to our site and I hope to hear from you. My email is: bdavisdenver@gmail.com

I personally have over 20 years in the entertainment business and known as Raven w/Raven Eggs And Kegs Radio Show or Raven Eggs And Kegs. (You can search me if you like)

Brandon
VRDO Radio Station owner