looking for radio

ashleybristol91

Hello all

my name Ashley live in bristol i am 23 year old

I am looking for a radio on Wednesday & Sunday 12am-2am Dance & Remix music

Thank

Hello Deejay,

Radio Airwaves is a internet based eclectic radio station.

Radio Airwaves is seeking F-I-V-E yes F-I-V-E reliable

and committed deejays to play 2 hour radio show.

The Station is run on EST time (if you are in the UK that is

5 hours behind GMT)

You need to have

· Sam Broadcaster

· Headset and Mic

· Love of Music

· And of course Music

You could be playing a show this weekend.

Want to know more email me on Stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk

Epic Gamer Radio is an online radio station owned by Bishop. He started the radio station a year and a half ago. Over the span of the year and half, Epic Gamer Radio has done charities, prize give-aways, events and so much more! As an online radio station that plays games while spinning our favorite tunes. We DJ from a variety of games; GuildWars 2, Star Wars, Star Trek, Secret World, and SecondLife. We are definitely open to all other games as well!

We are looking for DJ's! We are looking for other staff positions. We also provide the software for our staff that they need to dj with. We have the legal version of SAM called SAM Vibe, and its amazing. If you would like to know more, email JessieLynn@epicgamerradio.com;NewbieCakes@epicgamerradio.com,Stewie@epicgamerradio.com, MidKnight@epicgamerradio.com

www.epicgamerradio.com
www.epicgamerradio.com/apply-today

Epic Gamer Radio; where the Elite come to play!

Nightrider

Are you retired ? Stuck at home ? Wanting a Hobby? Love Music and People ?
We at Rockin' Round The Clock Internet radio are lookin for DJ"s with experience or no experience.
We will train you to become an online DJ. I's FREE. @ www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com We are a 2 year old non profit family orientated Internet Radio
station. Looking to GROW. We play all different genres of music but no grunge music or foul language music.
If you think you have the time and want a hobby that is fun, REWARDING and Great way to meet new people you can contact
the owner DJ Rock on Skype - TheRock201399