Looking for Rock, Pop and Alt Rock DJs/Presenters

We've had a couple of prime time/evening spots open up recently. Are you up to the challenge of working with a dynamic and motivated team of DJs? Drop me an email sam@slammintunes.com and we'll see if you have what it takes!

Redman

SlamminTunes is a fully licensed internet radio station. We pay the royalties due to the artists for playing their music.

A feature rich dj portal with access to our largest social media accounts for show and song promotion.

We provide training and software if you don't have either.

We are looking for a person capable of committing to 1 hour a week minimum (we have larger slots open and days available if interested).

Must have a decent collection of music with a stable pc and internet connection (no dialup or hughsnet).

Sorry kids but you must be at least 18 to apply as we are an adult run station with zero tolerance for drama.

As with almost every DJ position on the internet, this is a volunteer position but we do have a sales incentive program.

Take a look around at http://slammintunes.com and if you like what you see please reach out to sam@slammintunes.com
Hi I am red and am interested in djing in your radio station. My e-mail address is imoutthere54@yahoo.com.