Looking for Station

Aoife

My names Aoife, I'm a seventeen year old student from Ireland desperate to get some experience in radio. I'm passionate about radio and it's my absolute dream job. Sadly, I currently have no experience, although I am gaining experience at a national station during the summer.
I would be willing to work for free, but the possibility for payment would be nice! My music tastes vary greatly, but here's a link to my Spotify account: play.spotify.com/user/aoifemawn
I'd be hugely grateful for responses! Thank you!

Point Zero Radio

Hi Aofie,

My names Graham and I am the General Manager of Point Zero Radio in Canada. Like you, I was once desperate to get experience in radio and it was and still is a dream job!

We would love it if you come join an Award Winning Internet Radio Station where you can gain experience and insight from Industry Professionals and will make sure you blow the people at the national station away!

We are a Top 40 Station and we have other members your age on our station. We'll have you up and running in no time.

After a certain period of time, we can look at payment being an option.

If you're interested, send me an email: graham@pointzeroradio.com or give me a call at 1-800-494-1998 ext.1

Thanks Aofie!