Magic Carpet Ride with Jude Connors: 2-fer Tuesday Edition

Jude Connors

Greetings and Salutations:

You know, if there is one complaint I hear about Magic Carpet Ride with Jude Connors, it’s that my friends and followers in the UK and the rest of Europe have a hard time catching a live show. Because I’m on at 6AM UTC on Saturday mornings and most of the people who tune into my show are either party animals or gamers, they are usually fast asleep at that time. Even some Americans complain about my show time, to be honest. "Why are you on so damn late?" they ask. Well, fear not, Judeans… the Messiah of Music is about to make all things right.

Join me LIVE on Tuesdays at 1PM Eastern (10AM Pacific/6PM British Summer Time) on KRM Radio: Internet Radio With An Attitude. At that time, I will be presenting a new 2-fer Tuesday Edition of Magic Carpet Ride with Jude Connors. That’s right, I’ll be playing the hits from yesterday, today and tomorrow every Tuesday and doing it with an entire show of back-to-back 2-fers! Plus, I’ll still be accepting requests; so feel free to request your favorite artists and songs.

This all starts TOMORROW… Tuesday, August 18th at 1PM Eastern, so TURN ON… TUNE IN… and ROCK OUT with the Magic Carpet Ride Jude Connors: 2-fer Tuesday Edition on KRM Radio!

Jude Connors
Broadcaster
KRM Radio