New 1 hour syndicate show - The Playground

Suzy Bear

If any stations are interested in a one hour weekly syndicate show covering all genres and music from the 50's upwards then please give me a shout!
I am a mature female DJ with over 8 years internet radio show experience as a live presenter, however as my live DJ time is becoming more sparse (final year of my degree and all that) I have now begun to create my show as a syndicate. It is pre watershed friendly and suitable for all ages (unless specifically requested to be otherwise as I also create adult rated shows to order), and will be available from Sunday 9th August onwards on a weekly basis. The first show will be available, as a sample if you require, from Monday 3rd August.

Anyone interested please email me at TheRadioMistress@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks,
T x

Suzy Bear

Sample show now available - it's not 100% perfect but certainly gives an example of the type of show The Playground is. Email me if you are looking for a 1 hour syndicate for your station. To clear up any confusion (a couple of you have emailed asking about price) please let me state that this show is free, and I have no plans to start charging for these - I'm a reasonably decent (ok that's debatable but I'm certainly reliable and know my way around a broadcaster), experienced DJ not a legend requiring your cash ;-)

TheRadioMistress@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
T x