NEW OPEN PRIMETIME SLOTS AVAILABLE! DJ'S WANTED! THEY FILL-UP FAST!

David J

AKARadio is looking for DJs (LIVE) for primetime shows & afternoons/mornings! If you are interested, please make sure to stop by http://akaradio.com and apply, and chat with us in the chat room - we're friendly and don't bite!

A little about AKARadio:
AKAradio (est. 2003) is a fully licensed non-profit organization and is rather eclectic. We have listeners and DJs from around the world, all walks of life. Each DJ "owns" his time, as long as rules are followed, more on that when you apply! The DJ brings in their listeners, as well as sharing listeners from other DJs. It's more or less a dysfunctional family. It sometimes gets rather crazy in the interaction within the chat room, we've learned to take things with a grain of salt due to it, but it sure is fun to be able to chat with your listeners and fellow AKAers!

The benefits of DJing with us:

1. Your show is YOUR show. No format expectations - any genres/talk shows welcome!
2. You'll get to hang out with a great group of people in our chat room.
3. We're awesome, I mean not to toot our own horn. :) - We're like herpes...you won't leave once you start! ;)
4. Our platform is universal...DJ on a MAC or PC, with SAM Broadcaster, Virtual DJ Pro, Winamp..etc.
5. Even if it's your first time on air, give it a go, we want to hear your show!

*NOTE: We prefer age 18+ (Some shows are for mature DJ's/Audiences)

If you have any questions, you can email me at: apply@akaradio.com. We hope you'll check us out!

eric ball

started looking today for a new slot was working for mental asylum radio boxuk and have worked for skyhigh radio finish with old station on sunday can start from monday just need log in details most of my tracks are 128-144 drop me a line erictboxuk@gmail.com better be quick as i am putting post out today

Last edited: