No

RichB

Hi there, I have recently been doing a two hour live show for another station which
sadly had to close down.
I play a mixture of music with speaking as well. I have a professional set up and a great microphone.
I'd be very interested in coming on board.
Regards
Rich.

telabadmanwot

is that why you only have 3 DJs in your schedule?

its no problem mate, if you change your mind and want to add some character to your stations auto dj, you would be more than welcome to add our weekly produced professional show, to your stations line up while you continue your search for live DJs.

if you are interested i do live sets, my fee is £300 an hour and is entirely donated to cancer research and support chararies. Unfortunatly i am usually fully booked Thur, Fri and Sat nights with gigs, but if you want a live slot just drop me a mesage and we can work something out.

telabadmanwot

Hey, that's not why I have only 3 DJ's. I recently started my radio station. Anyways, do you want to help me and create some jingles for me? I'm in need of it really bad. Let me know.

hehe i was only teasing you, sure ill make you some jingles if u can give me a regular broadcast slot. I will also promote your station and my shiw on it for you. If you listen to the show, no1 can tell if its live or not (and no1 cares either apart from the handful of people in the online chat)

Its your station and your choice, but I have watched hundreds of 'live' stations open and close. Good, in demand DJs wont be able to commit to a regular live time slot without payment. Without music the station unfortunatly fails, its sad to see the same mistakes repeated.

This weeks we have the 2013 DMC champion Jon 1st, Skweewiff's (5 worldwide no1s) brand new album exclusive, Elbe Kim (once signed to 50 cents label) and so much more. if you can find a better show, paid for or free willing to work with new stations i take my humble hat off to you sir.

A.J. Mizes

Slots

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Hey whats up?![/FONT]

My name is A.J.--and I'm from California in the US---I've had some on-air internet and FM experience---and changed careers and want to internet DJ now in my spare time! I've done Top 40, Adult Alternative, Rock and Indie formats before.

I have SAM Broadcaster ready to go---and can also help make spots/jingles for your station!

Do you have any open slots right now?

Thanks much and looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
A.J.

RadioBadger

Hi there. I'd be interested in doing a late(i.e. after 10PM GMT) night slot of some kind. I've previously DJ'd on a now defunct station called FTLFM playing folk/blues/americana/acoustic type stuff if that's something you'd be interested in?