New station for the new looking for new!

SammyJ

We are a relatively new station, looking to expand. We focus on new and emerging artists/bands, while taking a glance back at the classics that don't often get played on mainstream radio. We believe that we are available on more platforms than most other stations.

We're looking for people with a real passion for radio and music, in a style more than 'that was this is', if this sounds like you, drop us an E-Mail to help@strangefruitradio.net, PLEASE check your Spam/Junk Mail folder for potential replies.

Thank you, hope to hear from you soon! :)

SammyJ

Hello Stevy6, by asking me to "like the platforms you are available on please?", I presume you meant list?!

If so, there are a lot of them, approaching 20, which include...ALL Media Players - including Widnoze Media & iTunes station's - VirtualRadio & Tune-In, plus our own Pop-Up Player, as well as a basic app. (advert free), as well as custom apps., for use on Windows, iPhone's, and Android.

I hope that answers your question?

Stevy6

Hi sammy , yes auto correct. I did mean list.. Reads as an impressive list. Thank you for replying.