New Twitter Feed Integration

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We have just added a new section to the sidebar which displays the last few tweets that mention or link to the site. (See the attached screenshot). People tweet about different genres or stations they like so this should be a useful new way to find new radio stations or genres that other are interested in.

attachment.php

You can follow us on twitter here : Internet Radio (internet_radio) on Twitter

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-08-11 at 16.12.38.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-11 at 16.12.38.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 3,914

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Have your tweets mentioned in the feed by tweeting any URL that contains internet-radio.com 8)

partyvibe

Have your tweets mentioned in the feed by tweeting any URL that contains internet-radio.com or the tag @internet_radio 8)

I'm using the @internet_radio tag in my tweets but they aren't showing in your twitter feed. Any idea what might be wrong?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
I'm using the @internet_radio tag in my tweets but they aren't showing in your twitter feed. Any idea what might be wrong?

There appears to be a small bug that we are aware of and will have resolved as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience. :)

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member

Sorry, we had to stop including those tweets as the level of spam got really bad. As it stands any mention of internet-radio.com will get included.