Nu Music Show with Paul C Looking for stations to air on in 2015

Paul C

I’m Paul C, I used to manage and dj on Hayze Radio UK 2011 - 2014 (My own online station), but due to lack of funds and resources I had to close the station.

I have decided to take a different approach in 2015 and pre record a regular show I used to do for my station called ‘The Nu Music Show – with Paul C’. I have my own twitter and a free website for the show.

I’m looking for online stations who wish to broadcast my shows which play up and coming artists who I choose to support as a hobby, therefore no financial gain in present. I hope to gain popularity as a DJ supporting ‘Nu’ music for fun.

As I have a family and work to pay bills I can’t guarantee availability, but may be able to do live shows provided enough notice is arrange.

I am contacting all stations that I feel may be interested in broadcasting my shows in 2015 so if your interested then let me know.

I use VDJ and will have a demo show available in January 2015 for your consideration.

I look forward to your reply.

Many Thanks

Paul C

numusicshow@btinternet.com

Twitter @numusicshow

numusicshow.wix.com/home

Roby

Interested - Let me know when you are ready! I have a home for you on possibly a couple of stations if you are interested!

Richard
Genzel Family Media