On Air Personalities/DJ's Wanted!

Chad

Hi everyone, hope all are well! I am Chad with Creek Valley Radio. We are a legally licensed station. We have just launched an all 80's station to compliment our sister station, The Mix, which plays music from the mid 60's through the early 00's. We are looking for voluntary on air personalities/dj's to fill many positions for either of our stations. We are also looking for people to help within our promotions department as well.Since all work is on a voluntary basis, absolutely no drama, harassment or stress is allowed. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a great station that wants to see you grow and have fun! If you think you might be interested, head on over to www.creekvalleyradio.com and click on the "Be on Air" menu link to get started. Whether you're a veteran or a new comer to broadcasting, we look forward to seeing your application! Over the next few weeks we will start training with those who come on board with us to ensure a smooth and fantastic start to your tenure with Creek Valley Radio. If you have any questions that this posting or the application has not answered, please feel free to email us at contact@creekvalleyradio.com or post a reply here. Thanks for your time and good luck!

Last edited:

Jiggs_Casey

I've been broadcasting a live show since August of last year. While the show is "live" I could also do a prerecorded program if that were possible.

I have been considering a move to a channel with a more up to date web presence and which can give me statistics on my listernership. I do put a good bit of effort into putting together an interesting program and I would hope to land on a channel that is able to offer better promotion and interaction.

You can find my show here: https://www.facebook.com/thelphq/

Demo's are available via dropbox links in the playlist posts.

Drop me a note if you think I might be a good fit for your channel.

TheCharlesLloyd

Hi everyone, hope all are well! I am Chad with Creek Valley Radio. We are a legally licensed station. We have just launched an all 80's station to compliment our sister station, The Mix, which plays music from the mid 60's through the early 00's. We are looking for voluntary on air personalities/dj's to fill many positions for either of our stations. We are also looking for people to help within our promotions department as well.Since all work is on a voluntary basis, absolutely no drama, harassment or stress is allowed. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a great station that wants to see you grow and have fun! If you think you might be interested, head on over to www.creekvalleyradio.com and click on the "Be on Air" menu link to get started. Whether you're a veteran or a new comer to broadcasting, we look forward to seeing your application! Over the next few weeks we will start training with those who come on board with us to ensure a smooth and fantastic start to your tenure with Creek Valley Radio. If you have any questions that this posting or the application has not answered, please feel free to email us at contact@creekvalleyradio.com or post a reply here. Thanks for your time and good luck!

Let's do this. Sounds exciting