Paid Radio DJ Jobs Available

Nerf Radio

Hey,

My name is Russell and i'm the CEO of Nerf Radio. Nerf Radio is a league of legends radio station for the league of legends community.

We are looking to hire up to 4 presenters for our new online station and looking to pay for our future presenters. The thing with being a new business/radio station is we cant afford to pay our presenters straight away.

However, we will pay our presenters within 6 months or before. So if you want a future in radio, that you can do from home or our studio and want a radio station that going to be around for the long hall, then Nerf Radio for you.

Leave your comments below if interested or email me at: bundy884@hotmail.com

Kind Regards

Russell
CEO and Founder of Nerf Radio

P.S This is a online gaming radio station specifically for league of legends, so please be aware that this will be your target audience.

Last edited:

Nerf Radio

This is no lie or fake advert, i can assure everyone of that. With being a new business we have to make money to pay for DJ's first, hence that why we will pay our DJ's within 6 months. If you do not want to take a chance on your future career in radio then that fine but this is a unique station where we want to work with our DJ's for the future and the better.

Stevy6

Can you post a link to your website please,
So I guess your the official Hasbro / NERF station for the guns and games they supply
http://nerf.hasbro.com/en-us (that licence must be expensive just to use their name)

1. Can you tell me the station listener limits and who you licence through please, (u.k based or USA etc)
2. What promotion I could expect as a DJ, (social, advertising etc)
3. Is there any cost to me as a presenter regarding airtime and licence to broadcast copyrighted songs.
4. Potential payment rate. (I.e minimum wage or paid by show or listener count etc.
Any further information would be appreciated.

Nerf Radio

bump. This is no fake advert, 100% genuine and steve told me that there a lot of lying going on around which I did not know and we would love to hear from you all for the position available at Nerf Radio, even if you don't have loads experience.

Last edited:
D

djjamminm86

Hey, I am interested in a paid dj spot! contact me, I have 9+ years experience in internet radio Broadcasting/streaming

D

djjamminm86

what does bump mean?? is this real or not, I never seem to catch you online!!!!!

Stevy6

Djjammin direct message him ( start a conversation) he seems like straight up guy he replied to me in 24 hours

D

djjamminm86

I tried, we always miss each other due to the time zone, he tried to call me via phone, but I have no number to call him back, I dunno, only thing about internet, never know what your getting into until you find out hes in the uk, it seems to good to be true, bs!!! I dunno?!?

Nerf Radio

Hey Djjammin, The time zone it a bit annoying, i understand. The reason you cant call me back is because i used Skype to call you on, and with Skype you cant leave no number. I'll send a private message to you though internet-radio with my Skype so you can contact me.

BENJAMIN I GREEN

Hey,

My name is Russell and i'm the CEO of Nerf Radio. Nerf Radio is a league of legends radio station for the league of legends community.

We are looking to hire up to 4 presenters for our new online station and looking to pay for our future presenters. The thing with being a new business/radio station is we cant afford to pay our presenters straight away.

However, we will pay our presenters within 6 months or before. So if you want a future in radio, that you can do from home or our studio and want a radio station that going to be around for the long hall, then Nerf Radio for you.

Leave your comments below if interested or email me at: bundy884@hotmail.com

Kind Regards

Russell
CEO and Founder of Nerf Radio

P.S This is a online gaming radio station specifically for league of legends, so please be aware that this will be your target audience.

BENJAMIN I GREEN

Russell,

Please let me know if you are still looking for potential DJ's. I am interested in creating a show for the gaming listeners!
AnotherBenG!

Nerf Radio

We are still on a lookout for people, so if you are still interested then send your CV to my email and I will get back to each and every one of you ASAP!