Playlist doesn't play in a row

Vytenis

Hello. I'm new here and i'm now under a free trial period. I'm testing a stream and it seems that i can not configure the autodj to properly play all tracks in a row.
I left only standard rotation playlist enabled. The type is general rotation. Playback order is sequential. i'm not sure what to do with weight, but it's 2 now. Tried it with a 1. I now have few tracks on a playlist (1 track from Artist A + 4 tracks from Artist B). What i want is i want autodj to play the playlist as it is (in the order of one by one without repeating tracks) and then after it ends, then play again from the beginning. What i get is that sometimes it plays the same track few times in a row. Why? What am i doing wrong?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Vytenis,

Welcome to the forums :)

What is your accounts username please? We shall take a look over your settings for you.

Vytenis

Wow, thanks for fast reply. User name is softpiano. I now changed the playback order to random but it seems that one track still plays more often. What i need is so that autodj could play the playlist from start to end and then repeat.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Thank you.

You should have this set to "Sequential (In order)" and the playback weight set at "1 (Less Frequently)". We have just changed these settings back by the way. As long as set to sequential it will play in the order that the files are arranged (and then repeat this) under the 'Media' section.

We just started the AutoDJ feature again and it seems to playing in the correct order to us as mentioned above. But we did notice that the first track which is "Chromeo - Jealous" is actually a Coldplay track. So it looks as though you have named this incorrectly and this is causing you the confusion? So you might want to check your uploaded files again ;)

Vytenis

Wow i will need to take a look at my upoads.. i just randomly picked up some tracks for a test stream so i might have missed smth. Thank you again for your help.