POP/HIPHOP/EDM DJ looking for radio

Sillemann

Hello my name is Frederik im looking for a radio to spin some tunes once a week. Ive been djing for 5 years as Radio, Mobile and i done some club gigs to.. i use Nicecast to broadcast from Serato.

i will only do pop hip/hop and edm on my show.

ive got no demos for you to hear right now. But if you want it, i can make it

Btw i live in Denmark

Chitown303radio

Hello There,
I wanted to say that I believe you will be a perfect fit to the stations format as our station is a variety station and also a media partner with an upcoming broadway musical. If you'd like more information on the station please go to: www.vrdoradio.com There you can get an idea of the station, what we're about and the app.

You do not need skype or any other messenger, just a broadcaster, music, be professional and enjoy yourself. We accept nicecast (Mac users) and PC broadcasting software if that's what you use. There's too much for me to mention here but as I said, if you would like to see events, news etc. Go to our site and I hope to hear from you. My email is: bdavisdenver@gmail.com

Poacher5

Hello my name is Frederik im looking for a radio to spin some tunes once a week. Ive been djing for 5 years as Radio, Mobile and i done some club gigs to.. i use Nicecast to broadcast from Serato.

Btw i live in Denmark

SKYWAVE RADIO

Hi i am poacher5 (a Presenter with skywaveradio.net) - We are currently looking for Presenters/DJ's to fill our stations timetable - if you are really interested in joining a station that with your enthusiasm and you have ideas/motive and want to shine - then email me poacher5@virginmedia.com or warrenjohnson@gmail.com

Hello Frederik,

I would love to talk to you some more about deejaying. Please message me at Stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk

I look forward to meeting you.

Station Manager

Btw i live in Denmark

David J

Hi Frederik,

If you're interested. Check us out on akaradio.com. We have a ton of time slots open, and we would love having you on. Email me at gtonakaradio@gmail.com if you have any questions!

Thanks,
GT
AKARadio.com

Swaggy

Hi there! My name is Swaggy. I'm very interested to perform a live show on your radio. I've being djing for two years. I've little good experience to broadcast with shoutcast, icecast and tractor pro with mic. I'm very interested with Pop, Hip-Hop, EDM and electro. You can find my recent mix release on soundcloud- https://www.soundcloud.com/swaggy_rs12
I'm very confident to do a show with your radio and I'm sure I'll enjoy djing working with your radio. Plzzz gimme a little chance to join your radio :)
Email- rohilshiakh@gmail.com

DJ Wolfi

Hello Silleman,

I am DJ Wolfi, Radio Manager at CurveRadio. Atm we're searching for new DJs. Especially EDM, Rock, Pop and that stuff. I just made a thread here, there I explained CurveRadio more. You can also check us out instantly on curveradio.com. There are all requeirements and contact details.

I would be happy to hear from you :),
DJ Wolfi,

P.S.: I saw that you don't use Skype that much. But also for our radio station you need Skype, because we are doing our meetings via it.

Btw i live in Denmark
I'm very interested please email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com